Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Party

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Right. It's kind off finished. The update is as follows:

- 50 kids turned up
- at least 20 barfed - some in the kitchen, some in the garden.
- two girls currently not conscious in my lounge
- my son was in bed for ten and is still being sick on his bedroom floor
- according to approximately 50 kids, me and my wife are the coolest parents
- every glass in the house is smashed
- some of furniture is ruined
- there are 15 kids on a tent in my garden currently causing havoc
- my wife is no longer speaking to me, as is the same with all of my neighbours
- I am properly in the doghouse

My other children are having their paties at McDonald's

Good night

Considering you started off by actually allowing 40, and thought it would probably be ok, I think you have been remarkably fortunate. Don't forget to wake your son up early by vacuuming in his room and then making him join in the tidy up.
It's ok to let him and his friends get shitfaced, just need to make sure there are still consequences. Hopefully getting him to associate heavy drinking with having to get up early and scrub floors while his brain aches will keep him on the straight and narrow.(ish)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Considering you started off by actually allowing 40, and thought it would probably be ok, I think you have been remarkably fortunate. Don't forget to wake your son up early by vacuuming in his room and then making him join in the tidy up.
It's ok to let him and his friends get shitfaced, just need to make sure there are still consequences. Hopefully getting him to associate heavy drinking with having to get up early and scrub floors while his brain aches will keep him on the straight and narrow.(ish)

This. MAKE HIM SUFFER (from a teenager). :thumbsup:

You were pretty lucky with 'attendance' tonight by the sounds of it. I'd normally expect at least double the allowed number to show up.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Can we please have updates from the morning after/fall out from partygate? Sorry for any suffering on your part but this thread has made my day. The kids are right you are the coolest parents, you are a legend.

I think we should organise an intergenerational football match to raise money for replacement glasses and furniture. You can get the guests to play and kick the crap out of the hungover little herberts who wrecked your house.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
haha, I enjoyed reading this, thanks :thumbsup:

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Had my first heavy drinking session when I was 16 half a litre of Vodka followed by shots of sourz and anything they had. Ended up walking from Mile Oak to shoreham managing to punch my best mate in the head and pass out in Buckingham park. 6 in the morning I ring my mum who picked me up who didnt say a word except you have got football in 4 hours. She woke me up took me to football I vomited what felt like all of my vital organs throughout the match begging the manager to take me off. What I didnt know is my mum and Dad had donated £50 to the club to keep me on the pitch.

Afterwards I got the biggest lecture of my life. I was told that I can drink and that it was my choice but I also needed to remember I had responsibilities to my uphold like football and things. Since then I have only ever been that drunk once and that was in Benidorm where alcohol seems to be cheaper than water.

Moral is those kids in your house are at the age where drinking at parks and with friends can be really cool and they do it to much and theres no one (like yourself) with a clear head to help them like you did last night. Hopefully in future they will go a bigt easier as they will remember this morning.

Any way good luck with the Mrs and I hope the furniture is not 2 badly damaged.

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
Considering you started off by actually allowing 40, and thought it would probably be ok, I think you have been remarkably fortunate. Don't forget to wake your son up early by vacuuming in his room and then making him join in the tidy up.It's ok to let him and his friends get shitfaced, just need to make sure there are still consequences. Hopefully getting him to associate heavy drinking with having to get up early and scrub floors while his brain aches will keep him on the straight and narrow.(ish)

Harsh but fair.

To the OP - what a great thread, although I can't believe you thought that 40 would be an acceptable number of people and I'm not even a parent :lol:

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Morning all

Update now the mist has cleared. Me and the other half gave up at about 1am. It got slightly worse than I thought. Easier to list:

- we have realised girls are worse than boys. most of them were properly wasted. How times change. Boys were drinking beer, girls neat vodka. We confiscated at least 10 bottles but found at least another 10 empty ones.
- estimate of attendance now 60 to 70
- carpets need replacing
- sofa in lounge collapsed
- garden needs re turfing I think
- walked in to my sons bedroom this morning and he was in bed with 3 girls laying next to him. Hmmm

Still about fifteen kids here in semi conscious state. some in the hallway, some still in the garden.

Been clearing up for two hours, and our house does not look like its ours.

The good thing is the kids all said they had the best party ever this morning. Funny that.

An experience that won't be repeated.

Thanks for the replys through the night. Kept us smiling

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Morning all

Update now the mist has cleared. Me and the other half gave up at about 1am. It got slightly worse than I thought. Easier to list:

- we have realised girls are worse than boys. most of them were properly wasted. How times change. Boys were drinking beer, girls neat vodka. We confiscated at least 10 bottles but found at least another 10 empty ones.
- carpets need replacing
- walked in to my sons bedroom this morning and he was in bed with 3 girls laying next to him. Hmmm

Still about fifteen kids here in semi conscious state. some in the hallway, some still in the garden.

The good thing is the kids all said they had the best party ever this morning. Funny that.

LAD

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Morning all

- carpets need replacing

Amazing stuff. Sir, I salute you.

My Mrs hosted party at her parents when she was 15 with similar outcome whilst parents were also in. Became stuff of legend and still talked about and we are now in early 30s. You may have ruined your house in process but you've created party folklore for your son.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Morning all

- carpets need replacing

This thread has amused me greatly, and brought back a few personal memories. Good work Sir.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Morning all

- carpets need replacing

He's not going to learn his lesson if he's ended up in bed with three girls. He's probably planning the next one already!!!

Full respect to you, you sound like you are taking it all in good humour.

My lesson was always learnt when frantically trying to clean up before my parents got back from being away. Maybe you should go away for the weekend next time!! :)

Yes i do understand that if i was always learning the same lesson i was actually never learning it!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Morning all

- carpets need replacing

I have to ask...at what point did that glimmer of thought enter your head that said 'that's my boy!' obviously would never say this to the misses but every father would quickly think it.

You have turned your son into a cross year legend, he is now firmly in the 'in' crowd for sure. Great thread.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Right. It's kind off finished. The update is as follows:

- 50 kids turned up
- at least 20 barfed - some in the kitchen, some in the garden.
- two girls currently not conscious in my lounge
- my son was in bed for ten and is still being sick on his bedroom floor
- according to approximately 50 kids, me and my wife are the coolest parents
- every glass in the house is smashed
- some of furniture is ruined
- there are 15 kids on a tent in my garden currently causing havoc
- my wife is no longer speaking to me, as is the same with all of my neighbours
- I am properly in the doghouse

My other children are having their paties at McDonald's

Good night

let this be a lesson for any parent.

Sir, I salute you for your bravery. And I pity you for having to tidy up while your wife blames you for the mess for the rest of eternity.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
I won't be taking parenting lessons from you sir. You should of been victorian, an expensive night for you because you didnt say NO. A great read though reminded me of those parties I had in littlehampton. I hope you don't expect any sympathy for your choices though.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Had my first heavy drinking session when I was 16 half a litre of Vodka followed by shots of sourz and anything they had. Ended up walking from Mile Oak to shoreham managing to punch my best mate in the head and pass out in Buckingham park. 6 in the morning I ring my mum who picked me up who didnt say a word except you have got football in 4 hours. She woke me up took me to football I vomited what felt like all of my vital organs throughout the match begging the manager to take me off. What I didnt know is my mum and Dad had donated £50 to the club to keep me on the pitch.

:lol: this thread is great

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Well, it has ended a lot better than some of the house parties I had been to in my youth. I've seen houses absolutely trashed and smashed to bit. Well done, sir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here