Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace opinions

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Oooh look yet another one shows up. Thread is 50 mins old and I make that 5 or 6 of them.. Do they have their own msn chat room or whatever it is now and take it in turns to monitor nsc round the clock..?!

Plenty of weeds on our forums all the time too...just like looking in for a laugh, never disappoints..

Really, Valentine night out with 'the missus' and wearing a football 'hoody'...classy !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Plenty of weeds on our forums all the time too...just like looking in for a laugh, never disappoints..

The they need to sort themselves out too.Although I doubt there's 6 on there 24/7 like our pets on here..

Tbf I do like to hear some of ur lots deluded shite. Like saying freedman or holloway in the same breath as Poyet :lol:

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
The they need to sort themselves out too.Although I doubt there's 6 on there 24/7 like our pets on here..

Tbf I do like to hear some of ur lots deluded shite. Like saying freedman or holloway in the same breath as Poyet :lol:

Haha! Why would we even mention poyet?
Must go, bye bye sweetie!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
My Palace mate thinks Jonathan Williams is the next big thing. 19 and a total dynamo in midfield apparently.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Adults wearing football shirts in public, funeral or no I would have refused to talk to them regardless of what team they followed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Haha! Why would we even mention poyet?

It's all psychological tho innit. When outnumbered and in enemy territory people will go OTT to fight their corner. Just see that Glenn Murray posters constant drivel. More egg on his face than a game of egg Russian roulette...

Feb 14, 2010
Does anyone else wonder why 4 adults are wearing football shirts in a pub in covent garden, especially when one of them is on a valentines day trip?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Still see no need to mention him..not worth mentioning at all, sorry. Just here for a laugh, oh wait, yes he makes me laugh...you were right after all

Me too! It's not often u get a genuinely good manager with a natural, not put on, quirky personality. There are very few of them around. Certainly no others in the Champs. I think some poorer managers invent some odd 'mad' character to gloss over their poor managerial skills..

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
3 kit wearing Palace fans having been to funeral and now in the pub. Some wake?

Must have been weird making up a group of 5 though as after all, they're not used to being in a crowded area are they?

Not convinced by this story either, how the f*** can a caravan dwelling out of work Palace fan afford to buy you and your good lady a drink?

Enjoy your Valentines evening :D

Feb 14, 2010
And one of them out with his wife, going to a show in the west end....proper class...

Why anyone over the age of 13 feels the need to wear a football shirt ever is beyond me but in Covent Garden and on a Valentines day trip? It takes all sorts, but really what is most worrying, is that it has led me to agree with a palace fan and I have found it very difficult to remind the palace fan in this thread that Brighton have won a major trophy, got to the FA cup final first and get double their crowds. Truly truly shocking.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Why anyone over the age of 13 feels the need to wear a football shirt ever is beyond me but in Covent Garden and on a Valentines day trip? It takes all sorts, but really what is most worrying, is that it has led me to agree with a palace fan and I have found it very difficult to remind the palace fan in this thread that Brighton have won a major trophy, got to the FA cup final first and get double their crowds. Truly truly shocking.

A major trophy? Oh charity shield 100 years ago..wow. First to a cup final ..remind me, did you win it..NO.! Neither did we before you remind me..oh yeah attendance again..zzzzzz!

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
And one of them out with his wife, going to a show in the west end....proper class...

I know palace fans are thick but you obviously can't read! I'm wearing a Brighton jacket- you know to keep me warm??? You can unzip them and put them on the back of a chair and wear clothes underneath them!!! Clever bit of kit really!!

Anyways shows about to start! Have fun ruining this one lads!! Be back later when I'm on the train home! :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
My Palace mate thinks Jonathan Williams is the next big thing. 19 and a total dynamo in midfield apparently.

Could be. Has got a very bright future.

Tediously, though, and he will no doubt be billed as the next 'best player in the league' when Zaha leaves for Manchester.

el punal

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
I know palace fans are thick but you obviously can't read! I'm wearing a Brighton jacket- you know to keep me warm??? You can unzip them and put them on the back of a chair and wear clothes underneath them!!! Clever bit of kit really!!

Anyways shows about to start! Have fun ruining this one lads!! Be back later when I'm on the train home! :)

Doesn't matter boy, its still a football hoody.... for football matches ONLY not west end theatres....sorry but that's how it is.
Ruining? How exactly? Enjoy the show, mama mia?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here