Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace opinions

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Dude I must apologise, I didnt realise im so sorry. Having a bit of banter with folks on here is generally good fun, bit of give 'n take and all that. I can tell from your first line that you have ADHD and cannot construct sentences that make any sense whatsoever, and if someone showed you a balloon while you were writing that it would have got a mention. As such it is cruel of me to continue. Again, apologies.

P.s. 'so' is an adverb commonly used once you have proved a point or given an example, linking you to the consequence. Just, you know, an FYI. Im all about care in the community :)

Wow, sorry grammar police! But if you want to go down that route, make sure you a word perfect everytime! Quite a few mistakes in your message above!

You're all about care in the community? From that I can come to two conclusions:

1) You somehow managed to "pass" all your checks and are in fact a carer yourself, however you are one of those greasy, mid 40's types, who lives alone with 12 cats and who's only satisfaction comes by violating the people you care for.

OR....

2) You are in fact a window licker yourself and you spend your sorry excuse for an existence, dribbling over your computer screen whilst masturbating into your Wilfried Zaha bed sheets! I bet your the sort of person who shouts at cheese down the dairy aisle of Tesco!

What a sorry and confused life you must lead!

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Where are you now while your on NSC on your valentine night out with your girlfriend still in the pub on the train home a romantic dinner for two walking along Pall Mall hand in hand I really am intrigued please tell me

Well I won't tell you my exact location I wouldn't want you to stalk me.....

However if you must know and I can tell its really grinding on you where I am... I'm currently on a train home!

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Where's your girlfriend now while your still posting

- - - Updated - - -

Where's your girlfriend now while your still posting

You are starting to freak me out a little now, bit intense this, do I have to get a court order out??

She's right here next to me, laughing at some of the comments on this post! :)

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I was wearing a hoodie that I always wear out, I asked them why they were all wearing colours and apparently they had been to one of their mates funerals who was a massive palace fan and the dress code was footy kits!!

Well thats one less scum bag on the planet, no great loss in my opinion. hope the dead twat was related to my ex wifes family. Oh and if I have upset anyone with this post TUFF.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Why? Would you like a cuddle and for someone to tell you everything's going to be ok??

Keep away from the track, we'll be there in a bit, don't do anything silly! We're all here for you!
I've just phoned up the Coach & Horses pub and spoke to the landlord , I asked if football shirts were allowed in his pub he said no football colours allowed as is the norm with most pubs around that area

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
I've just phoned up the Coach & Horses pub and spoke to the landlord , I asked if football shirts were allowed in his pub he said no football colours allowed as is the norm with most pubs around that area

Seriously mate put down the heroin, everything's going to be ok I promise!

Well must of been an off day if that's what he said, because funnily enough there was three palace fans with replica shirts on in that pub!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Well must of been an off day if that's what he said, because funnily enough there was three palace fans with replica shirts on in that pub!

What did you think of The London Palladium While you watched we will rock you lovely theatre isn't it

- - - Updated - - -

What did you think of The London Palladium While you watched we will rock you lovely theatre isn't it

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea

- - - Updated - - -

Well I wouldn't know being as its based at the Dominion Theatre!! Nice fishing lol ;)

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Guess what Brightonia you're NSC highest poster today over 30 posts an amazing feat considering you've been up to London on a valentines day trip to London :facepalm:well done once again sir :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here