Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace opinions

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Wow, sorry grammar police! But if you want to go down that route, make sure you a word perfect everytime! Quite a few mistakes in your message above!

You're all about care in the community? From that I can come to two conclusions:

1) You somehow managed to "pass" all your checks and are in fact a carer yourself, however you are one of those greasy, mid 40's types, who lives alone with 12 cats and who's only satisfaction comes by violating the people you care for.

OR....

2) You are in fact a window licker yourself and you spend your sorry excuse for an existence, dribbling over your computer screen whilst masturbating into your Wilfried Zaha bed sheets! I bet your the sort of person who shouts at cheese down the dairy aisle of Tesco!

What a sorry and confused life you must lead!

As insults go that's quite creative actually. I can see where the material for your story came from.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Wow, sorry grammar police! But if you want to go down that route, make sure you a word perfect everytime! Quite a few mistakes in your message above!

You're all about care in the community? From that I can come to two conclusions:

1) You somehow managed to "pass" all your checks and are in fact a carer yourself, however you are one of those greasy, mid 40's types, who lives alone with 12 cats and who's only satisfaction comes by violating the people you care for.

OR....

2) You are in fact a window licker yourself and you spend your sorry excuse for an existence, dribbling over your computer screen whilst masturbating into your Wilfried Zaha bed sheets! I bet your the sort of person who shouts at cheese down the dairy aisle of Tesco!

What a sorry and confused life you must lead!

Make sure you a word perfect?. Take your own advice then
oh yeah and 'I bet you're the sort of person'...word perfect feller, word perfect....

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'd like to ask the op what his other half thought about all this happening on her romantic day out !

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Will have a think about that thanks for the advice, now jog on to your own shitty site.

Certainly nothing to do with school, it's called having work to do.
How's the ex, lets face it with a mind like yours no wonder she wants it elsehwere

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Well thats one less scum bag on the planet, no great loss in my opinion. hope the dead twat was related to my ex wifes family. Oh and if I have upset anyone with this post TUFF.

No wonder she's your ex, with a gob like yours, bet she couldn't wait to get away..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Show the thread where he said Zaha would be the best player in 'the world' if you can

You do realise that could involve searching through about a thousand threads that Glenn-Murray has posted in :lolol:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Show the thread where he said Zaha would be the best player in 'the world' if you can

I've never suggested he'll be the best player in the world. One of the best players in the Premier League in a few years time? Very possibly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here