Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace opinions

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
FFS that was a long train ride then you started this thread at 6 it's now midnight where you living John o groats :lolol:

You do realise you have to get there and back, I haven't been on the train for 6 hours ha ha! You've grown on me Mr Soprano!! Even though you think I'm sad enough to make a story up, you are quite funny! Top work! :)

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
You do realise you have to get there and back, I haven't been on the train for 6 hours ha ha! You've grown on me Mr Soprano!! Even though you think I'm sad enough to make a story up, you are quite funny! Top work! :)

Nice one , hope you and your girlfriend had a great day

I've got enough material now from this thread to make a screenplay you never know it might end up in The West End , now my friend that is what you call a story Arc :thumbsup: The End

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Well thats one less scum bag on the planet, no great loss in my opinion. hope the dead twat was related to my ex wifes family. Oh and if I have upset anyone with this post TUFF.

All we need now is for you to end it all and that will make it two? anyway at least your not bitter over your ex wife :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd say you're talking BS, just more desperate weed propaganda as Dobbie was fantastic when he came on against Charlton, totally changed the game along with Phillips. So highly doubt any Palace fan used the word 'ropey'. Granted, he was fairly poor against Watford in the first half but was much improved in the 2nd.

Have u seen him tackle yet?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Can't help the crazy system on here...and I'm getting slightly doubtful about your use of 'petal' 'poppet' and the like....maybe OK for your friends but...

- - - Updated - - -

Can't help the crazy system on here...and I'm getting slightly doubtful about your use of 'petal' 'poppet' and the like....maybe OK for your friends but...

Sticks and stones sweetie pie, sticks and stones :kiss:

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Will have a think about that thanks for the advice, now jog on to your own shitty site.

To be honest mate he doesn't know weather he's coming or going so probably has no idea what his own site is! He saw the nice picture of the nice stadium at the top of this site and wanted in!!

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
To be honest mate he doesn't know weather he's coming or going so probably has no idea what his own site is! He saw the nice picture of the nice stadium at the top of this site and wanted in!!

Haven't had a reply yet but not expecting to till after the schools kick out

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So Glenn-Murray isn't a Palace fan ??? :lol:

Somewhere on the BBS there is a post saying Zaha IS as good as Maradona and Pele.

The astounding thing is that on this occasion it wasn't by SeasideEagle ( Glenn-Murray on here ).

There is actually someone out there even more deluded.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

Somewhere on the BBS there is a post saying Zaha IS as good as Maradona and Pele.

The astounding thing is that on this occasion it wasn't by SeasideEagle ( Glenn-Murray on here ).

I think you'll find that was Zaha himself.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Originally Posted by Diehard
It's such a crying shame that we will have to sell him at some point in the next 12 months or so. Wilf is only going to get better with more games. I remember watching Maradona and Pele play and whilst they were both brilliant they did it in flashes. Wilf dazzles in jaw dropping style every time he gets the ball.

Well there you go. A quick Google search and hey presto. What a simply unbelievable post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here