Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace opinions

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Currently sat in a pub and lo and behold 3 palace fans (all wearing shirts) come in, they spot me wearing my Brighton hoodie and plant themselves next to me where we begin chatting to me for the next hour or so! All light hearted banter and good clean fun but was interested to hear their views, typically the following was mentioned:

1) Murray and Dobbie- all said thank you very much for Murray and said what a mistake we had made and also thanked us for Dobbie! Surprised me a bit and I did mention he had even utter crap for us albeit without much of a chance!

2) Zaha- apparently is the best young player in the country and will probably be the best player in the world within 5 years- I called them deluded!

3) They said the Amex was over rated and a soulless bowl- I told them it was better than being in an empty run down shed!

4) lastly they said we will never get promoted as long as Poyet is in charge, this baffled me loads and I said I like holloway as is bringing them further down the table!

All in all, typical deluded mongs!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Currently sat in a pub and lo and behold 3 palace fans (all wearing shirts) come in, they spot me wearing my Brighton hoodie and plant themselves next to me where we begin chatting to me for the next hour or so! All light hearted banter and good clean fun but was interested to hear their views, typically the following was mentioned:

1) Murray and Dobbie- all said thank you very much for Murray and said what a mistake we had made and also thanked us for Dobbie! Surprised me a bit and I did mention he had even utter crap for us albeit without much of a chance!

2) Zaha- apparently is the best young player in the country and will probably be the best player in the world within 5 years- I called them deluded!

3) They said the Amex was over rated and a soulless bowl- I told them it was better than being in an empty run down shed!

4) lastly they said we will never get promoted as long as Poyet is in charge, this baffled me loads and I said I like holloway as is bringing them further down the table!

All in all, typical deluded mongs!!

Just out of interest. Which pub are/were you in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here