Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace opinions

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Currently sat in a pub and lo and behold 3 palace fans (all wearing shirts) come in, they spot me wearing my Brighton hoodie and plant themselves next to me where we begin chatting to me for the next hour or so! All light hearted banter and good clean fun but was interested to hear their views, typically the following was mentioned:

1) Murray and Dobbie- all said thank you very much for Murray and said what a mistake we had made and also thanked us for Dobbie! Surprised me a bit and I did mention he had even utter crap for us albeit without much of a chance!

2) Zaha- apparently is the best young player in the country and will probably be the best player in the world within 5 years- I called them deluded!

3) They said the Amex was over rated and a soulless bowl- I told them it was better than being in an empty run down shed!

4) lastly they said we will never get promoted as long as Poyet is in charge, this baffled me loads and I said I like holloway as is bringing them further down the table!

All in all, typical deluded mongs!!

I think you just made this up in order to get some attention didnt you mate. Doesnt sound at all plausible and I think you just fancied a bit of Palace bashing.

The first line sounds like the opening line of a joke.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
You have shown great restraint.

I would be getting tempted to glass them by now. :)

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
I think you just made this up in order to get some attention didnt you mate. Doesnt sound at all plausible and I think you just fancied a bit of Palace bashing.

Unfortunately as I'm not a Palace fan I don't get to sit around all day posting on other fans sites- bet you look forward to Thursdays when you can collect your benefits, so no i don't feel the need to "attention" seek!!

Why is the story not plausible? (Btw big word for a Palace fan! I'm impressed!)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
If they bought you a pint then respect to them for that.

They're still f***ing wankers though! :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The Dobbie things interesting tho. . He's put in 2 ropey performances (according to palace mates who aren't deluding themselves on the internet) yet they're always gonna make out he's been good...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Unfortunately as I'm not a Palace fan I don't get to sit around all day posting on other fans sites- bet you look forward to Thursdays when you can collect your benefits, so no i don't feel the need to "attention" seek!!

Why is the story not plausible? (Btw big word for a Palace fan! I'm impressed!)

See, you've spoilt it now, going for the old " benefits" cheap shot .
It was going so well .

P.S. Did they try chatting up your other half while you were up the bar ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
1) Murray and Dobbie- all said thank you very much for Murray and said what a mistake we had made
They're right.
Zaha- apparently is the best young player in the country and will probably be the best player in the world within 5 years
How can they be that stupid? He's not a patch on Wilshere, he's not as good as Sterling, who's 2 years younger, and he's not as good as Oxlade-Chamberlain, who's 1 year younger.
They said the Amex was over rated and a soulless bowl- I told them it was better than being in an empty run down shed!
Wow, shit come-back. You could have just pointed out that they were clearly jealous and wrong. It's not an identikit, it's an amazing bespoke stadium.
lastly they said we will never get promoted as long as Poyet is in charge
They were clearly idiots.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

As its a Brighton fans forum he can put what he likes about our rivals thanks. It's not like there would been 4 palarse fans sad enough to be on nsc and sniff this thread out within half an hr.. oh.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
They're right.
How can they be that stupid? He's not a patch on Wilshere, he's not as good as Sterling, who's 2 years younger, and he's not as good as Oxlade-Chamberlain, who's 1 year younger.
Wow, shit come-back. You could have just pointed out that they were clearly jealous and wrong. It's not an identikit, it's an amazing bespoke stadium.
They were clearly idiots.

Oh piss off Trig, and take your quotes with yer !!

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
currently sat in a pub and lo and behold 3 palace fans (all wearing shirts) come in, they spot me wearing my brighton hoodie and plant themselves next to me where we begin chatting to me for the next hour or so! All light hearted banter and good clean fun but was interested to hear their views, typically the following was mentioned:

1) murray and dobbie- all said thank you very much for murray and said what a mistake we had made and also thanked us for dobbie! Surprised me a bit and i did mention he had even utter crap for us albeit without much of a chance!

2) zaha- apparently is the best young player in the country and will probably be the best player in the world within 5 years- i called them deluded!

3) they said the amex was over rated and a soulless bowl- i told them it was better than being in an empty run down shed!

4) lastly they said we will never get promoted as long as poyet is in charge, this baffled me loads and i said i like holloway as is bringing them further down the table!

All in all, typical deluded mongs!!

all made up ! Every bit of this post!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
all made up ! Every bit of this post!

Oooh look yet another one shows up. Thread is 50 mins old and I make that 5 or 6 of them.. Do they have their own msn chat room or whatever it is now and take it in turns to monitor nsc round the clock..?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here