Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace........ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

If you can't laugh at your rivals getting stuffed 4-1 at home then you must have had some sort of operation to remove the footballing part of your anatomy.

Even funnier, of course, is that this was a game that they genuinely thought they would win.

Even funnier, of course, is that they went 1 up and were, for a few minutes at least, brimming with "we've turned the corner" optimism.

Even funnier, of course, is that so many of them abandoned ship long before the final whistle last night.

Even funnier, of course, is that Ian Holloway (the man they recently revered for getting them to the Premier League) had to be helped away from Selhurst Park to escape Palace fans.

All of this.

Good god, they got stuffed at home by a team who were touted as relegation certs, they totally capitulated after Sidwell scored, they had TWO fire drills, Holloway was abused by the spotty black clad Ultras as were the rest of his team.

I find this MOST amusing, especially as Wurzel got summoned by Pinocchio directly after the game.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They also got more money than the Amex Stadium cost to build when they beat us to the Premiership so I would rather forget that night in May ever happened rather than give them an opportunity to remind us of it all the time.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Because it makes us look stupid. Who gives a rats arse how they do ? What we should be more concerned about is the way the wheels have all fallen off our Bus.

I don't feel stupid - IMO opinion you've made yourself look stupid with a crap post
I'm not too serious in my life to not have a laugh at their misfortune
And I'm not too serious in my life to worry about the wheels falling of the bus - not worried at all, get all our players back and well start moving up the table and push for play offs after Xmas

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
This. CPFC have been a better team than us for about 29 seasons out of the last 30 and they are playing in the Premiership. Ok, only 1 year but they are and beat us to get there so we can only really have any bragging rights when we are in the same league and we BEAT them, until then it is all a bit of an embarrassment as you said and with the thread title you are going to attract their fans onto the board.

come on chap

its all funny as balls

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
On his confrontation with supporters, Holloway added: ‘I felt their disappointment to be honest, because it was a London derby and we lost.
:clap::clap: I didn’t think the Fulham supporters were very respectful singing: “Can we play you every week.”’:clap::clap:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't feel stupid - IMO opinion you've made yourself look stupid with a crap post
I'm not too serious in my life to not have a laugh at their misfortune
And I'm not too serious in my life to worry about the wheels falling of the bus - not worried at all, get all our players back and well start moving up the table and push for play offs after Xmas

Fair enough, different opnions. No worries.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Because it makes us look stupid. Who gives a rats arse how they do ? What we should be more concerned about is the way the wheels have all fallen off our Bus.

We do not have a bus any more. We have a car. And it just has a puncture.

They also got more money than the Amex Stadium cost to build when they beat us to the Premiership so I would rather forget that night in May ever happened rather than give them an opportunity to remind us of it all the time.

They have not got much of that money yet and they have spent a fair wad of it already. The rest will be spent on new players for the new manager in January, and the parachute payments will go on the overpaid, overrated players that they will be unable to sell. I find that amusing.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Personally I liked the Fulham song that was so loud Sky had to turn down the volume: "How sh!t must you be, we're winning away".

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
This. CPFC have been a better team than us for about 29 seasons out of the last 30 and they are playing in the Premiership. Ok, only 1 year but they are and beat us to get there so we can only really have any bragging rights when we are in the same league and we BEAT them, until then it is all a bit of an embarrassment as you said and with the thread title you are going to attract their fans onto the board.

It is perfectly possible to laugh at our fiercest rivals' woes without bragging. I loved last night's entertainment and posted on NSC multiple times taking the piss out of CPFC 10 (sharing my joy) without once even commenting on the relative merits of BHA and CPFC 10, let alone bragging.

Of course, I'm far more concerned about BHA than I am about CPFC 10, but we weren't playing last night. They were. EDIT: Well, kinda. hahahahaha!

Last edited:

On his confrontation with supporters, Holloway added: ‘I felt their disappointment to be honest, because it was a London derby and we lost.
:clap::clap: I didn’t think the Fulham supporters were very respectful singing: “Can we play you every week.”’:clap::clap:

We're winning away
We're winning awaaaaayyyyy
How shit must you be
We're winning away.

:clap:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

in fairness the wheels have fallen of our bus,it has indeed involved many casualties but i can look at the bigger picture and console myself in the fact no one screws up quite like we do.......and i love them for it!

still.......spanked at home by fulham......lol xx

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg
"Hey monkey did you know CHAMAKH is on £40,000 a week"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I just come the egg stays off our face next Monday live on Sky or this thread will be reversed with bells on i imagine!!

And rightly so - it's how football works. If we live in perm-fear of being the target of laughs ourselves, we'd never be able to take the piss out of Palace.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
They aren't mutually exclusive. You can be primarily concerned with our situation and slump but ALSO find that collapse last night mildly amusing. Or even very amusing.
I'd go with very, very amusing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here