Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace........ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

reid.jpg

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I have to admit we have no confidence and no real clue at the moment. BUT we are still better than you and will continue to be so. Do not worry though, you may be finding your true place in football(bottom half of championship/league 1) but at least you will have a nice hotel :lol:, I bet it gives you all a nice warm glow to know that you have the best crowds but yet cannot beat Yeovil and currently are nearer the bottom than the top(even though most of you were assured of playoffs) :lolol:

So to sum up-

Neither of our teams are performing
Neither of our managers seem to be on top of things at the moment
Both of us are missing our best striker and more importantly his goals
BUT we are a league above you and £120 Million richer, instead of you lot :lolol:

No matter how depressed I get this season I will just think of you guys, hmmmmm BHA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Night Night

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Cheer up misery guts - our rivals are in chaos and have just been demolished - we are certainly allowed to laugh.

A 0-0 draw is miles better than a 4-1 humiliation !!

Yes Fulham are exactly comparable to Yeovil, Cough :tosser: Cough

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On tonight's performance this would warrant back to back relegations.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
What must really hurt for palace fans is that their team is far, far worse than last season.having spent an awful lot of money.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
missed quote

Last edited:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I have to admit we have no confidence and no real clue at the moment. BUT we are still better than you and will continue to be so. Do not worry though, you may be finding your true place in football(bottom half of championship/league 1) but at least you will have a nice hotel :lol:, I bet it gives you all a nice warm glow to know that you have the best crowds but yet cannot beat Yeovil and currently are nearer the bottom than the top(even though most of you were assured of playoffs) :lolol:

So to sum up-

Neither of our teams are performing
Neither of our managers seem to be on top of things at the moment
Both of us are missing our best striker and more importantly his goals
BUT we are a league above you and £120 Million richer, instead of you lot :lolol:

No matter how depressed I get this season I will just think of you guys, hmmmmm BHA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Night Night

Are we to presume from this that you think Palace could beat Yeovil? Hard to share your optimism if so ...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
It's quite sweet that Palace fans can come on here and pretend that they're cheered up by laughing at us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here