Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace........ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Laugh at Crystal Palace? Yeh, right. They are in the Prem, but NOT doing very well. We on the other hand, although only in the Championship, are doing VERY................oh, hang on a minute............

Wish WE were getting the benefit of parachute payments next year!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
It's quite sweet that Palace fans can come on here and pretend that they're cheered up by laughing at us.

No I genuinely do laugh at you lot, not BHA fans in general but the ones who specifically thought promotion was almost nailed on and playoffs were guaranteed, but to be fair they probably got mixed up with their "other teams". I find it genuinely funny that you mock us but yet cannot and definitely will not this season get to where we did.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i'd rather be in the prem. some of you need to remember we just drew 0-0 (again) against Yeovil. They get to play Arsenal next weekend - yes i hope they lose 8-0 but still....

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No I genuinely do laugh at you lot, not BHA fans in general but the ones who specifically thought promotion was almost nailed on and playoffs were guaranteed, but to be fair they probably got mixed up with their "other teams". I find it genuinely funny that you mock us but yet cannot and definitely will not this season get to where we did.

That's the thing - both sets of fans have clueless buffoons - ours who thought we'd have a shot this season (most are happy with a season of consolidation) and you have yours (your supporters). Its one of those rare occasions where neither team really has bragging rights; being a league above means nothing when you're not able to sustain it and we can't gloat when we're not reaching the potential that we know we can. It's a stalemate.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I have to admit we have no confidence and no real clue at the moment. BUT we are still better than you and will continue to be so. Do not worry though, you may be finding your true place in football(bottom half of championship/league 1) but at least you will have a nice hotel :lol:, I bet it gives you all a nice warm glow to know that you have the best crowds but yet cannot beat Yeovil and currently are nearer the bottom than the top(even though most of you were assured of playoffs) :lolol:

So to sum up-

Neither of our teams are performing
Neither of our managers seem to be on top of things at the moment
Both of us are missing our best striker and more importantly his goals
BUT we are a league above you and £120 Million richer, instead of you lot :lolol:

No matter how depressed I get this season I will just think of you guys, hmmmmm BHA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Night Night

I'm surprised you can sleep mate. That performance was a disgrace, it's a matter of time before you hit the bottom and you look well set to be the all-time worst Prem team ever. Everything you achieved last season was ultimately down to Zaha. Wurzel's interview just now looks like the beginning of the end for him. Total shambles.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Good for you. God I loathe you. Palace scum. **** off.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Is that right you left early tonight, around 55 minutes?

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
The only way that Palace performance could get any funnier is if they simply got Eddie Izzard to a stand up show instead.

Eddie-The-Eagle-moustache-movember.jpg The other Eddie Eagle is funnier

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Palace on last night's display have absolutely no hope at all this season but who is surprised? They weren't even the third-best team in the Championship last season, both Watford and ourselves were clearly better sides, absolutely no question. Palace just pulled out one blinding match at the Amex and then scraped it at Wembley.

Obviously we have imploded since then anyway, though it is hard to predict how we might have done without Poyet's antics and the injuries - I almost feel more sorry for Watford. They would be making a far better fist of this season in the Prem.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You know what I have thought about this long and hard and yes I would rather be losing at home 4-1 to Fulham in the prem than 3-1 to Forest in the Champ. The added bonus (if the prem amd the visits of arsenal, man utd, city etc instead of yeovil, bmuff, barnsley isnt enough) is THE MONEY to set you up for years. One good thing about barber out is he knows how to manage money it would virtually gurantee us champ football at least for the next 100 years.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Laugh at Crystal Palace? Yeh, right. They are in the Prem, but NOT doing very well. We on the other hand, although only in the Championship, are doing VERY................oh, hang on a minute............

Wish WE were getting the benefit of parachute payments next year!
Only in the championship? rather be here then league 1 & 2

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Palace on last night's display have absolutely no hope at all this season but who is surprised? They weren't even the third-best team in the Championship last season, both Watford and ourselves were clearly better sides, absolutely no question. Palace just pulled out one blinding match at the Amex and then scraped it at Wembley.

Obviously we have imploded since then anyway, though it is hard to predict how we might have done without Poyet's antics and the injuries - I almost feel more sorry for Watford. They would be making a far better fist of this season in the Prem.

One blinding match!...they couldn't believe their luck. They realised that we weren't up for it, made changes at the right time, we couldn't react and the rest is history. One manager put his team and club above everything, the other decided that it wasn't important to chuck away £120m and security for BHA for years to come. What was important was himself and his future.
What gets you through at PL level are good players and good management. Neither Watford or us would have had good enough players ( even with signings ) or good enough management to survive.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton

You are correct, we will never get where you are be thrashed week in week out. Even though you got promoted through play-offs, spent millions on players who are not premiership quality, manager who is clueless and got lucky, we will never be as shit as you.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
One blinding match!...they couldn't believe their luck. They realised that we weren't up for it, made changes at the right time, we couldn't react and the rest is history. One manager put his team and club above everything, the other decided that it wasn't important to chuck away £120m and security for BHA for years to come. What was important was himself and his future.
What gets you through at PL level are good players and good management. Neither Watford or us would have had good enough players ( even with signings ) or good enough management to survive.

Watford have got more good players than we have. By a distance, even without Vydra and Chalobah this season. The changes to the loan system didn't really affect them at all, as all the good ones just got signed, plus they got some more for good measure, and Zola is a better manager than Garcia. I suspect you will see this confirmed next Monday as with Forest, although I hope I'm wrong. I think Watford would have stayed up in the PL this season.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
These threads are embarrassing

That's just subjective though. Many don't feel this embarrasment.

My view is that the Palace Gimpage don't need to be here, and if they are then there is no harm in letting them know what what a sad pathetic ramshackle record breaking relegation bound shower they have this season.

If they don't like the words then NSC isn't for them, perhaps the BBS is more positive ? ( :lolol: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here