Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace........ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
They also got more money than the Amex Stadium cost to build when they beat us to the Premiership so I would rather forget that night in May ever happened rather than give them an opportunity to remind us of it all the time.
This is the whole point that the rest of us are enjoying so much on mornings like today.

They had the ultimate triumph. The killer blow. The defining moment that allowed them to march to glory and leave us broken...

Only now it doesn't look quite so amazing, does it?

Their TV millions are being spent as fast as they come in with only very average players on expensive wages to show for it. There has been no significant development at their dump of a ground. They are certain to be back in the Championship next year and will probably start the season something like 3/1 for promotion - with as much chance of ending up mid-table.

Tony Bloom has put in, and continues to put in, far more money than they are ever likely to have - and we are spending it on infrastructure that sets us up for decades to come. I don't expect the average Palace fan to acknowledge that but I wish more Brighton fans understood the true situation.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Can I just flip flop and U turn on the subject and say that the comment from Hollow Way has turned if for me and I have begun to thoroughly enjoy this thread. So what if they are in a league above us they are right royally ****ing it up and will be back with us soon.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha indeed

I didn’t think the Fulham supporters were very respectful singing: “Can we play you every week.”’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rystal-Palace-crash-Fulham.html#ixzz2iRFLC1Xf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

this is really embarrassing

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Can I just flip flop and U turn on the subject and say that the comment from Hollow Way has turned if for me and I have begun to thoroughly enjoy this thread. So what if they are in a league above us they are right royally ****ing it up and will be back with us soon.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rystal-Palace-crash-Fulham.html#ixzz2iRFLC1Xf

Hilarious rather than embarrassing , IMO

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
For all those worried about laughing at Palace they are playing ARSENAL on Saturday it could get a whole lot worse:)

If only. I seem to remember Birmingham being beaten 4-0 at home last season and then playing away to the league leaders and winning 1-0. I was there and so were about 25,000 other Albion fans.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Because it makes us look stupid. Who gives a rats arse how they do ? What we should be more concerned about is the way the wheels have all fallen off our Bus.

No, it's a fun welcome distraction.

Karma is starting to bite those graceless, gloating goons, and at some point soon last season's defeat will be ancient history, erased from any consequence, as we progress upwards and they crash down a league or maybe even more.

They are now gone, down, out. The only questions are will they overhaul Derby, and will Gus dump them into last place :lolol:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

shock horror ....Badfish in this woman is not for turning moment......hold the presses

:rock:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If only. I seem to remember Birmingham being beaten 4-0 at home last season and then playing away to the league leaders and winning 1-0. I was there and so were about 25,000 other Albion fans.

but the thought of the moment is

mahna mahna

do do bee do be

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Watford have got more good players than we have. By a distance, even without Vydra and Chalobah this season. The changes to the loan system didn't really affect them at all, as all the good ones just got signed, plus they got some more for good measure, and Zola is a better manager than Garcia. I suspect you will see this confirmed next Monday as with Forest, although I hope I'm wrong. I think Watford would have stayed up in the PL this season.

My inference was that Poyet and Zola would have been the respective managers. I assume that had we made the PL then Gus would have remained in charge ( I could be wrong though! )
Judging from Watford's defending v Derby, they may be attractive going forward but they give you chances at the back. At near full strength, next Monday would be interesting. As it stands, its all too predictable.
For me, the jury is out with Zola. He blew it last season. They should have pissed that division. Lets just see what happens this season and then we can make judgements re Zola/Garcia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here