palace fans who said we wouldn't make the play offs

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think he is talking about Winifred :lol: £5M of the £15M is still hypothetical especially if Manure decide to send him out on loan instead of him playing in the reserves.

He can't be as everyone knows wini went for 10 mil... but is worth 100 mil. I just like to humour the factually incorrect palarse on here!

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Old seaside has made come comedy gold quotes over the season, what a ****ing tool he is.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

OnParr

Feb 8, 2013
He can't be as everyone knows wini went for 10 mil... but is worth 100 mil. I just like to humour the factually incorrect palarse on here!

Manchester United will end up paying us £15mil so that is why he is a £15mil winger, that is factually correct. Even at £10mil, when was the last time Brighton sold anyone for anywhere near that? He has also just been voted PFA player of the year. Have you also seen the rest of the PFA team of the year? 3 Palace players and only 1 Brighton yet our squad is a lower half squad... yep, makes sense!

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Manchester United will end up paying us £15mil so that is why he is a £15mil winger, that is factually correct. Even at £10mil, when was the last time Brighton sold anyone for anywhere near that? He has also just been voted PFA player of the year. Have you also seen the rest of the PFA team of the year? 3 Palace players and only 1 Brighton yet our squad is a lower half squad... yep, makes sense!

the voting was done in jan you would not get 3 palace players in the PFA team if the voting was done now at the end of the season and not half way through the season , you would be lucky to get 1 player in the team .

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing

Keyword bolded for your reference.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Manchester United will end up paying us £15mil so that is why he is a £15mil winger, that is factually correct.
It clearly isn't. £5m depends on appearances etc, and we don't know what requirements he needs to meet for it to go up to £5m. If it was a fact that they were paying £15m, there wouldn't be clauses, it would just be £15m.

Even at £10mil, when was the last time Brighton sold anyone for anywhere near that?
We haven't had an academy, so never obviously. I'm not sure what the relevance is.
He has also just been voted PFA player of the year.
I think Gareth Bale won that.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
And yet Palace fans say Murray is'nt scoring now because he is not getting the 'service'....what are £15m wingers for then....a few dancing steps then Atishoo,atishoo...we all fall down....

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Manchester United will end up paying us £15mil so that is why he is a £15mil winger, that is factually correct.

No it isn't. You don't understand how add ons work. Zaha was sold to Manchester United for £10m. You might get as much as £12/13m if you're lucky. But he was sold for £10m. Still AMAZING business for a good championship player.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

You posts sound so like Seaside-Glenn-Murray :lolol:

No it isn't. You don't understand how add ons work. Zaha was sold to Manchester United for £10m. You might get as much as £12/13m if you're lucky. But he was sold for £10m. Still AMAZING business for a good championship player.

More than amazing. Quite clearly he wouldn't make the top ten Championship players if the vote was made now at the end of a full season. Lack of goals/assists/desire -p laying for a club that might not make the play-offs.

We were right - he is :shit:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

What are the EXACT clauses to rise the figure to £15mil then?

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Anyone help. Need details of the biggest points gap Palace had us over this season and when was it please.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone help. Need details of the biggest points gap Palace had us over this season and when was it please.

It was DON'T CARE points and it was on the WE'RE BETTER THAN THEMth of PALACEARESHITuary.

Sorry if that doesn't help.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It was nine points with the teams having played the same number of games. I *think* they were also ten clear at one point with us having a game in hand.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When we had a game in hand, it was 10 points. On equal games, it was 9 points. This happened quite a few times around January.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
It was nine points with the teams having played the same number of games. I *think* they were also ten clear at one point with us having a game in hand.

When we had a game in hand, it was 10 points. On equal games, it was 9 points. This happened quite a few times around January.

Cheers guys

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports