palace fans who said we wouldn't make the play offs

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
As a child I used to play a game called 'best man fall'.
The aim was to fall after being shot, in the most dramatic but realistic way.

I think Zaha is brilliant, by the way.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Palace will qualify for the playoffs, I reckon.

Will be more interesting if Millwall win on Tuesday, though.
I can see this happening , it will go down to the wire and I'm not that confident of beating posh if I'm being honest . It's a funny old game innit .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
As a child I used to play a game called 'best man fall'.
The aim was to fall after being shot, in the most dramatic but realistic way.

I think Zaha is brilliant, by the way.
Must have seen CMS get shot to get that penalty against millwall :ohmy:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It will be very funny when, as seems almost certain, Haha does turn out to be a turkey of a signing (i.e. nowhere near good enough for Premier League title-chasing)...

A consensus of the Man Utd scouts who have actually seen young Winnie play told Ferguson not to buy him but Sralex backed the judgment of his boy Darren.

Apparently the last time Fergie went out on a limb like this it was also on some overhyped kid who turned out to be average

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It will be very funny when, as seems almost certain, Haha does turn out to be a turkey of a signing (i.e. nowhere near good enough for Premier League title-chasing)...

A consensus of the Man Utd scouts who have actually seen young Winnie play told Ferguson not to buy him but Sralex backed the judgment of his boy Darren.

Apparently the last time Fergie went out on a limb like this it was also on some overhyped kid who turned out to be average

I can't fathom out how he got championship POTY.
His championship comrades must be mad to pick him, Fergie has finally lost his marbles .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sauce? (deliberate spelling)

The famous British sense of humour.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
If Palace fail to win either of their final two league games, somehow limp into the play-offs, draw both legs of the semi-final, but win on penalties, then draw the final and win on penalties, they will go into the Premier League without having won a game since March 8th.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
If Palace fail to win either of their final two league games, somehow limp into the play-offs, draw both legs of the semi-final, but win on penalties, then draw the final and win on penalties, they will go into the Premier League without having won a game since March 8th.

Wouldn't that be funny !

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
His championship comrades must be mad to pick him, Fergie has finally lost his marbles .

Chris Bart-Williams, Dean Sturridge, Linvoy Primus, Darren Huckerby, Paul McKenna, Kevin Doyle, Matthew Murray, Marcus Tudgay, Graham Dorrans, Danny Graham and Jay Rodriguez are 11 good reasons why signing a youthful Championship POTY may not be the best bit of business ever done...

Not saying that Haha isn't quite handy on his day, but hitting form for half a season is not a great indication of success at the highest level.

:lolol:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Chris Bart-Williams, Dean Sturridge, Linvoy Primus, Darren Huckerby, Paul McKenna, Kevin Doyle, Matthew Murray, Marcus Tudgay, Graham Dorrans, Danny Graham and Jay Rodriguez are 11 good reasons why signing a youthful Championship POTY may not be the best bit of business ever done...

Not saying that Haha isn't quite handy on his day, but hitting form for half a season is not a great indication of success at the highest level.

:lolol:

Time will tell I suppose.
I personally think Fergie will get the best out of him, and he won't have 2/3 defenders marking him.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Sauce? (deliberate spelling)
Obviously can't be specific, as is relatively sensitive sort of information to be leaking out, but sauce is impeccable. NB equally I haven't really betrayed any significant confidence as this wouldn't be a secret in football circles - Zaha is clearly a controversial punt of a purchase and people who know wouldn't be at all surprised to learn it is Fergie going his own way...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Obviously can't be specific, as is relatively sensitive sort of information to be leaking out, but sauce is impeccable. NB equally I haven't really betrayed any significant confidence as this wouldn't be a secret in football circles - Zaha is clearly a controversial punt of a purchase and people who know wouldn't be at all surprised to learn it is Fergie going his own way...

So you made it up then !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports