Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket cards

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
My dad popped into club shop today to be told they should arrive either Thursday or Friday possibly Saturday morning, in the event of any season tickets not turning up you're gonna have to queue up at the ticket office to get paper tickets to get access to the stadium

Why on earth would they put us through that, ffs just send them out a week in advance, surely that shouldn't be beyond them.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Utter shambles leaving it so late to send them out, and a total piss take to expect people to queue up on Saturday if they don't arrive in time. Just reactivate last years card for the first game, it's not like I don't know where my new seat is.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Or the club deals with the problem it has created. send everyone an emergency print at home season ticket, to be used until the real one turns up. So, if we have to queue on Saturday at the Amex do we also have to pay for the train to get there?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Postie's been, ST arrived :clap:

(and, yes, they DID go out 2nd class post)

Huzzah!

clap.gif

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Postie's been, ST arrived :clap:

(and, yes, they DID go out 2nd class post)

Mine arrived, and was sent first class. Perhaps they posted some on Saturday second class and some on Monday/Tuesday first class so they arrive around the same time?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
To be honest this is pretty poor, whoever is in charge of Operations at the club needs a kick up the arse.

What happens for those people who have new season tickets who will be unable to use it to get on trains/buses etc?

This isnt a moan at the club, its a moan at the operational management. Sort it the **** out.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
To be honest this is pretty poor, whoever is in charge of Operations at the club needs a kick up the arse.

What happens for those people who have new season tickets who will be unable to use it to get on trains/buses etc?

This isnt a moan at the club, its a moan at the operational management. Sort it the **** out.

Exactly. I'm normally relentlessly positive about the club but this sort of thing really p***es me off. I've just spoken to the club and it should arrive tomorrow or Saturday and it probably will but, if it doesn't, no doubt I will be expected to queue up before the game on Saturday - not the end of the world but frankly when I'm buying a product that costs as much as it does I expect it to turn up in good time without having to worry about it. Not good enough.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
At least those of us just moving seat sort of know by now what to expect from the club in terms of needless just-in-time despatch of tickets. Must give an extremely poor impression to anybody buying a season ticket for the first time tho eh?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here