Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket cards

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Most companies who rely on the postal service to deliver their items tend to put whatever orders are ready out for collection on a daily basis. If I order tickets for a show or concert that is a few weeks away I usually receive my tickets within a couple of days of ordering them. I've never understood why The Albion leave everything to the last minute. It is the same every year. Possible legitimate excuse is that the smart cards have to be manufactured and they probably wait to make them all at once but parking is another matter-they clearly send them out separately to ST so why wait to get them out? They don't seem to procrastinate when it comes to our direct debit payments :rolleyes:.

They don't (or never used to) have their own postage account so it they would the Mailing Houses account instead. Obviously the larger the quantity posted at any one time would secure the largest discount so there fore they will all be posted as a batch.
Unless things have changed and it's all done in house. Although I doubt it.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
What does he do at the club-this 'transport manager'?

Draw a salary
Replies to emails containing constructive ideas with a load of patronising bollox
Leads a vocal group who assume nobody has been near a 30,000 seat event before

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
This is very awkward for me. Live in Devon but find it more convenient to leave my home address as my mums in Peacehaven. I'm travelling direct to the game Saturday from here. With it not having arrived yet she hasn't been able to post it on.

CHANGE YOUR ADDRESS I hear you shout.

I can't. When i did change it, i came up to sussex a few days early for a couple of london away games only for my tickets to be delivered to devon the day before the game. :ffsparr:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is very awkward for me. Live in Devon but find it more convenient to leave my home address as my mums in Peacehaven. I'm travelling direct to the game Saturday from here. With it not having arrived yet she hasn't been able to post it on.

CHANGE YOUR ADDRESS I hear you shout.

I can't. When i did change it, i came up to sussex a few days early for a couple of london away games only for my tickets to be delivered to devon the day before the game. :ffsparr:

Arrange with someone who lives in Peacehaven or nearby to pick it up from your Mum and meet you at the Amex? There are a few from that locale on Nsc.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Still awaiting my new card. Postie hasn't been today yet, but judging from above, I doubt I will get anything.

Seeing as most people probably switched seats late May/June time, why have the club left it until the last minute to send out new cards? I await their reason/excuse with interest? Seeing as I have to work this Saturday morning and probably won't make it until 2.30ish, I will be seriously pissed off if I have to wait ages in a queue for a paper ticket. :rant:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Still awaiting my new card. Postie hasn't been today yet, but judging from above, I doubt I will get anything.

Seeing as most people probably switched seats late May/June time, why have the club left it until the last minute to send out new cards? I await their reason/excuse with interest? Seeing as I have to work this Saturday morning and probably won't make it until 2.30ish, I will be seriously pissed off if I have to wait ages in a queue for a paper ticket. :rant:

It's Wednesday. They were sent out Monday I believe. Relax!

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Arrange with someone who lives in Peacehaven or nearby to pick it up from your Mum and meet you at the Amex? There are a few from that locale on Nsc.

It's just rather awkward though, but it is what i will have to do. My friend gets to the ground about 2.45pm, i'll be there about 1.30pm, can i get into dicks without it!?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Postie been with the BT bill and Council tax bill, but no ticket!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here