Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket cards

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nothing has arrived here. I may need to wear incontinence pads in bed tomorrow night, should it not be delivered during the day.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Postie been with the BT bill and Council tax bill, but no ticket!

Council Tax Bill !!!!
They're sent out in March!

You've no hope of getting your ST this week then!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Sorry but how many days before the first game of the season do you need to receive your season ticket?

Good customer service, amongst other things, means customers not fretting over when their goods and services are provided. If the Albion has better customer service this thread would not exist.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I'm expecting 4. 1 due to am age change and 3 new ones because I was billed twice this month. Or maybe it doesn't work like that.....

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Who on earth authorised that?

2nd class post can take up to 7 days to arrive. That's bloody ridiculous!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Where's my ticket you incompetent *******s!!??

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They have been sent 2nd class! Ffp strikes again!

Who said they had been sent 2nd class? I rang the club today and the automated answer was that they were being sent out yesterday and today. There's no mention of 1st or 2nd class.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Nothing arrived yet they are leaving this to the last moment I find this hard to understand why it's been left so late was this a question at last nights forum?

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Nothing arrived yet they are leaving this to the last moment I find this hard to understand why it's been left so late was this a question at last nights forum?

I think if this question was to be asked it should have been asked near the beginning, not waiting until they were out of time :(

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
:shutup: QUOTE=Wrong-Direction;6490229]Where's my ticket you incompetent *******s!!??[/QUOTE]
All your fault --- leaving me on my own in east upper like a fecking billy-no-mates:cry:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'm waiting for 4 new Season Tickets from a combination of moving seats and adding family members. I am ok at the moment but if they don't arrive on Thursday I might start getting a bit miffed

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Nothing here yet. Selfish I know but, knowing just how crap the Post Office and (round here at least) TNT are, it'd be nice if they prioritised the ones that had to be sent a longer distance.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
My dad popped into club shop today to be told they should arrive either Thursday or Friday possibly Saturday morning, in the event of any season tickets not turning up you're gonna have to queue up at the ticket office to get paper tickets to get access to the stadium

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My dad popped into club shop today to be told they should arrive either Thursday or Friday possibly Saturday morning, in the event of any season tickets not turning up you're gonna have to queue up at the ticket office to get paper tickets to get access to the stadium

FFS. Travelling down on Friday. Fingers crossed they arrive by then. Could WELL do without the ballache of a queue at the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here