Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket cards

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
New seat card arrived today and has been registered for e-cash and topped up.

My question is, what happened to the money that was on my old ticket when the season closed?
I had auto top up configured at £20 when it went below £20, so in theory there could have been as much as £39 on there.
When I registered my new card the balance was £0.
Shirley, there is something wrong here?

I have the same problem. I am assuming that I can take my old card from last season and use up the cash that is still on it.

My question is, what happened to the money that was on my old ticket when the season closed?
I had auto top up configured at £20 when it went below £20, so in theory there could have been as much as £39 on there.

Just asked the same question of customer services. They have said hold you new card.under one of the machines at the ground for approx 15 - 20 seconds and it should automatically transfer.I have no idea whether it works but that is their advice.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just asked the same question of customer services. They have said hold you new card.under one of the machines at the ground for approx 15 - 20 seconds and it should automatically transfer.I have no idea whether it works but that is their advice.

That sounds extremely dodgy to me

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Just home; two season tickets on the mat - mine and my wife's. Same surname, same address, direct debits from the same account, sitting next to each other in the stadium... but in two separate envelopes. If we miss FFP by the price of a second class stamp it isn't my fault.

Still, at least they arrived in time. :albion:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Got mine this morning following a seat change. Just a shame I can't use it on Saturday. The pompous **** of a safety officer decided to give me a 3 match ban for getting a bit tipsy at the Forest game. Further shame that the same cretin safety officer subsequently decided that this would be three home games that also included all away games in this period; therefore a 10 game ban. I'm going to glue my arse to the seat and not utter a word through the whole of next season for fear of a life ban for standing or shouting in a loud voice. Whatever has happened to this club?

You got banned cause you were pissed? Christ, how I have evaded such a ban is a miracle!

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
So my son's new season ticket arrived yesterday, his first in his short football supporting life. Imagine his delight at ripping open the envelope with his name on, to see a letter from the club actually addressed to him – and to find a new, shiny season ticket for some complete stranger in a different part of the ground.

Thirty minutes on hold to the club, many apologies and the hassle of picking up a replacement on Saturday. What could possibly go wrong...

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
So my son's new season ticket arrived yesterday, his first in his short football supporting life. Imagine his delight at ripping open the envelope with his name on, to see a letter from the club actually addressed to him – and to find a new, shiny season ticket for some complete stranger in a different part of the ground.

Thirty minutes on hold to the club, many apologies and the hassle of picking up a replacement on Saturday. What could possibly go wrong...

And there in a nutshell is why it was madness leaving delivery this late. Frankly it's not good enough for you to have to queue to pick up your replacement on Saturday. The club should at the very least allow you to print at home one ticket for tomorrow's game and redeliver the card with a letter of apology. Mistakes will happen but if you'd received this a couple of weeks ago then there would have been plenty of time to sort out the problem at the club's inconvenience, not yours.

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
And there in a nutshell is why it was madness leaving delivery this late. Frankly it's not good enough for you to have to queue to pick up your replacement on Saturday. The club should at the very least allow you to print at home one ticket for tomorrow's game and redeliver the card with a letter of apology. Mistakes will happen but if you'd received this a couple of weeks ago then there would have been plenty of time to sort out the problem at the club's inconvenience, not yours.

Wasn't too happy at the idea of queuing up for half an hour so it has been arranged that I can pick up the card from another location at the ground. Whether it's there or not is another matter.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs

I have the same problem. I am assuming that I can take my old card from last season and use up the cash that is still on it.

Just had an e-mail from a very nice young lady at Supporter Services called Jenny.
and Jenny said:

"Dear Bernard

Thank you for your email.

You have just over £40 on your ecash. This is currently sitting on your old season ticket card and will be transferred to your new card prior to the Sheffield Wednesday game.

Kind regards
Jenny
Supporter Services"

Now wasn't that nice of her?
I might reply and ask her out for a drink sometime...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here