Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket cards

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Mine's finally arrived.

I'm not normally critical of the club, like Deadly Danson, but this whole mess was completely unavoidable. The fixtures came out middle of June, we ordered our seat change on 18th March, so whoever was responsible for this shambles really needs to be asked to leave.
The phrase "couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery" comes to mind.

I can't begin to imagine the chaos come Saturday when a load of people have to queue up to get one-off tickets just because of this mess.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Mine has got all the way to Manchester - posted first class.
All I need now are the Birmingham tickets by Monday , after which I will not be home again until after the game.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Going out for the day. I hope postie has delivered before I get back.

It would be good if we signed a left back as well.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
See told you it was second class. Maybe one's further afield were sent 1st class. I would have expected Guaranteed next day delivery lol!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Got mine this morning following a seat change. Just a shame I can't use it on Saturday. The pompous **** of a safety officer decided to give me a 3 match ban for getting a bit tipsy at the Forest game. Further shame that the same cretin safety officer subsequently decided that this would be three home games that also included all away games in this period; therefore a 10 game ban. I'm going to glue my arse to the seat and not utter a word through the whole of next season for fear of a life ban for standing or shouting in a loud voice. Whatever has happened to this club?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
The operation is outsourced. Potentially it might not be the club

Not sure whether this side of things is outsourced or not but doesn't make the slightest difference - it's the club's responsibility to ensure items are sent out in a timely fashion. End of story I'm afraid. And, as I've said before, if this was just a one off I'd be slightly more sympathetic but the club are notorious for leaving it to the last minute. I expect it will turn up but it shouldn't be something I even need to think about. And as Tom Hark said, those of us with experience of the club have come to expect it but it's an awful indication of the way the club treats the all important new fan.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
New seat card arrived today and has been registered for e-cash and topped up.

My question is, what happened to the money that was on my old ticket when the season closed?
I had auto top up configured at £20 when it went below £20, so in theory there could have been as much as £39 on there.
When I registered my new card the balance was £0.
Shirley, there is something wrong here?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They're here....

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Another arrival here too today - first class from Burgess Hill, so probably only posted yesterday.

I have some sympathy with the club, after all it can't be easy getting it all sorted from Dick Knight's spare room. At least we won't have these sorts of concerns when the club ups its game and it becomes a multi-million pound operation......oh!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here