Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket cards

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Was waiting for 2 cards and car parking pass.

One card has arrived and our car parking pass still waiting for the second card to arrive.

Looks like we will be queuing tomorrow.

Parking pass and card sent second class.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Not sure whether this side of things is outsourced or not but doesn't make the slightest difference - it's the club's responsibility to ensure items are sent out in a timely fashion. End of story I'm afraid. And, as I've said before, if this was just a one off I'd be slightly more sympathetic but the club are notorious for leaving it to the last minute. I expect it will turn up but it shouldn't be something I even need to think about. And as Tom Hark said, those of us with experience of the club have come to expect it but it's an awful indication of the way the club treats the all important new fan.

It is outsourced and has been for years (Withdean) i worked for the company that handles it for 4 years. From memory these delays have been associated since the move to the AMEX (certainly the last 2 seasons) and the database (a much larger one) took longer to arrive from the club.
The actual volumes in terms of what is being sent out is not actually that big in terms of what a mailing house would normally handle and the type of mailing (letter, card affixed, folded, enclosed) is also not a complex job.
I would imagine the delay is down to the club managing and making available it's now quite large database. (although this arguement doesn't really hold up in this instance as this is a new ST and seat change mailing, wouldn't be more than 4/5k i'd have thought)
So yes, in summary, where ever the blame lies its pretty poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here