Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muslims against Crusades

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No he isn't a war criminal...[the rest is snipped because it has nothing to do with whether Blair is a war criminal or not]

He clearly is if you apply the principles as laid down by the Nuremburg principles. The greater good served by the war (in Bush and Blair's eyes) is irrelevant here. They fought a war of aggression (absolutely no justification for self-defence from Bush and a pack of lies from Blair) that was not sanctioned by the UN Security Council. In any neutral observer's eyes that is, prima facie, a war crime. The only difference between this and other wars of aggression is that it was masterminded by the world's only remaining superpower and the country in which the UN is based.

Sod it, it wasn't even given legitimacy here by British legal counsel. Senior Crown lawyers resigned and the attorney general was bullied in no uncertain terms into approving British action.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Come on Das Reich. You seem unable to to provide a credible answer, what aré muslims 'getting away with'? You seem to be avoiding while waiting for some back-up.

It is almost like it was a knee jerk racist comment with no substance. Almost like, as a group Muslims are not 'getting away' with anything. Maybe they are getting away with reading the koran, wearing headresses and preying in mosques.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It is almost like it was a knee jerk racist comment with no substance. Almost like, as a group Muslims are not 'getting away' with anything. Maybe they are getting away with reading the koran, wearing headresses and preying in mosques.

'preying'? A very Freudian slip considering the thread subject.

I think there is a political vacuum that EDL and BNP are filling at present because of the main political parties reluctance to acknowledge the way that some communities are being completely transformed within a generation by mass immigration. EDL/BNP have (in my opinion) confused cause and effect but until the complaints are properly debated without playing the racism card then EDL and BNP will continue to get support. That's my two-pennyworth, anyway.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Because the majority of asians/muslims living here didn't choose to come here, they were born into the racist country.

Derbygull, you are a scary individual. Strange and post some very odd stuff.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
EDL.numbers are dropping dramatically since their TH and Birmingham fiasco's. BNP guilty of fraud. Not bothered about either group tbh

1 night only

Apr 29, 2009
I don’t think you can compare them, MAC are clearly inciting Muslim extremism, as well as supporting, encouraging and glorifying terrorism and are a very small group who are only representative of very small minority.

EDL are a street level response to that (originally the Luton incident) and have branched out to confront other left wing groups. Though EDL undoubtedly attract people with extreme views they also have support from a much wider group of people than MAC. I don’t deny that unfortunately there are racist people who follow the EDL, but that is not the full story. They represent a frustration that many people have with the perceived lack of respect shown by a minority of Muslims, lack of action by the authorities to tackle that problem and some left wings groups sympathetic views on Islamic extremism

1 night only

Apr 29, 2009
but we have lack of respect from all walks of life its not just Muslims, tbh the whole muslim bashing bollocks is annoying, you can find examples from any other walk of life of extreme behaviour.

Yes we do but the incident that started the EDL was specifically the disrespect show to returning British soldiers by Muslim extremists in Luton. It started as intially a reaction to that, it has evolved to a more wide ranging response to Islamic extremism in the UK and now opposes other left wing groups or individuals that are seen as sympathetic to extreme Islam

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No he isn't a war criminal. Would you have rather Saddam Hussein stayed in charge of Iraq? Imagine how different the middle east would look now. It would be much more dangerous.

Blair faked the reasons for going to war, which was a purely criminal act. As such he was directly responsible for a large number of deaths of British soldiers, Iraqi civilians and conscripts and Christ knows who else. Who's to say the Iraqis wouldn't have risen up in the Arab Spring and been responsible for shaping their own destiny? That's how things should have panned out. Instead, Blair somehow managed to single-handedly 'deliver' the UK into participating in the illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq. Shameful and inexcuseable - and parliament are equally culpable for letting him do it, despite a million people on the streets of London protesting against Blair's obscene abuse of democracy. Disgusting.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
No he isn't a war criminal. Would you have rather Saddam Hussein stayed in charge of Iraq? Imagine how different the middle east would look now. It would be much more dangerous.

Ever since the Nuremburg trials after WWII it has been accepted that the most heinous crime there is, is the war of aggression. The attack on Iraq was a war of aggression, we attacked a nation that did not attack us first (that is what a war of aggression is).

So it was not just a war crime, it was the most heinous crime that can be committed. According to international law.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
MAC are pricks ,EDL are pretty silly UAF are fruity lefty nutters....what else is there to say oh yes there were no WMD but is Blair a war criminal......No,was Saddam Hussein a bad man......yes! is Iraq better off without him?.........i havnt heard anyone yet say i wish he was still in charge. This is the modern world we live in.......we need to protect our oil supplies why do you think Blair sucked gaddafis cock before things took an unexpected turn in that region.Do i support this policy.......yes because i want fluid supplies of oil and petrol and cheap supermarket products.I can tell you though what i cant understand,good people have lost their lives in Iraq and Afghan why oh why if the change of regime argument is used why did we not enter Zimbabwe......yes no oil but the guy is evil beyond comprehension

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I dont like fascists Bushy, however im happy that both these groups have dramatically falling numbers, and they are both irrellevant ...again....I wont deny I enjoy taking the piss out of the EDL, which for me is the biggest bunch of wankers in England, and an embarrassment to the country.

Das Reich....so, have you come up with a explaination as to what 'muslims are getting away with' yet?

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
I dont like fascists Bushy, however im happy that both these groups have dramatically falling numbers, and they are both irrellevant ...again....I wont deny I enjoy taking the piss out of the EDL, which for me is the biggest bunch of wankers in England, and an embarrassment to the country.
Das Reich....so, have you come up with a explaination as to what 'muslims are getting away with' yet?
if you can't work it out for yourself dave then you're more of a fool than i thought , you keep popping back to see the " family", keep it real mate :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
if you can't work it out for yourself dave then you're more of a fool than i thought , you keep popping back to see the " family", keep it real mate :thumbsup:
You can't give ONE example of muslims "getting away with" anything, can you? What a chimp.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wont deny I enjoy taking the piss out of the EDL,

Whilst I do not condone violence I did enjoy watching those YouTube videos of the EDL getting a proper old skool pasting from some Asians.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Das Nitwit...Nothing for me to 'work out for myself' that I havnt figured out already sunshine. Ive figured out you talk bollocks and get a bit wimpy if challenged. I suspect, despite all your blabbering, the same can be said for 'on the terraces'......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here