Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muslims against Crusades

Jan 30, 2008
No mate. Not a muslim extremist sympathiser at all. Hysterical antii all of Islam crap from the EDL, who claim to represent England and who aré nothing more than street thugs offends me. MDL is a response to EDL. Take away fascist, racist. football hooligans, les by a convicted criminal, and no need for MDL
of course not dave, YOU'VE NOT SAID A BAD WORD AGAINST THEM and no i'm not going to reply to your previous questions , keep it real :thumbsup:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
When you come up with 'what muslims are getting away with'....then come to me ......until then...continue flapping your gums to yourself son.

Dandyman

In London village.
Wow so in less that 24 hours you have read a good part of the koran have you to justify writing it off.:moo:

Spot on.

Anyone want to identify where this gem is from:

"And they shall say unto the elders of his city, this our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voices; he is a glutton and a drunkard. And the men of his city shall stone him with stones that he die".

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Spot on.

"And they shall say unto the elders of his city, this our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voices; he is a glutton and a drunkard. And the men of his city shall stone him with stones that he die".

Top post mate :clap:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Spot on.

Conservative Party Manifesto 2011 :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here