Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muslims against Crusades

Pump House Regular

Jan 18, 2009
Typical Brighton, left wing muslim Extremist sympaphisers. In those Video's its the MDL attacking the EDL, they both stand for the same thing but at opposite ends of the spectrem so how can you condone one but not the other?

The leader of the MAC is Arjum Choudary who spouts vile abuse against anything from the west yet sits there and claims Benefits from the country he hates. He calls for soldiers from this country to be killed because they're killing he's Muslim brothers in Afganistan etc. I wish the C*nt would go join them

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No mate. Not a muslim extremist sympathiser at all. Hysterical antii all of Islam crap from the EDL, who claim to represent England and who aré nothing more than street thugs offends me. MDL is a response to EDL. Take away fascist, racist. football hooligans, les by a convicted criminal, and no need for MDL

Pump House Regular

Jan 18, 2009
Have you ever read the Koran? Its preachings are disgusting and have no place in British society.

EDL is a response to MAC after they abused troops returning home in Luton from Afganistan after serving there country. Surely you remember that?

Dandyman

In London village.
Have you ever read the Koran? Its preachings are disgusting and have no place in British society.

EDL is a response to MAC after they abused troops returning home in Luton from Afganistan after serving there country. Surely you remember that?

1. Have you ever read the Qu'ran ? I rather doubt it but have a look at Deuteronomy before you start.

2. EDL are a bunch of convicted hooligans and BNP yobs.

Pump House Regular

Jan 18, 2009
Never read it no, but have heard passages from it and its vile.

Bit Stereotypical calling them all Hooligans and BNP yobs. They distance themselve heavily from them. There is a football element involved ill give you that but at least they have the bollocks to stand up for something that in a few years time people will appreciate.

No mate. Not a muslim extremist sympathiser at all. Hysterical antii all of Islam crap from the EDL, who claim to represent England and who aré nothing more than street thugs offends me. MDL is a response to EDL. Take away fascist, racist. football hooligans, les by a convicted criminal, and no need for MDL

Next time the EDL or whoever you dislike parade over here get you arse on a plane get here and twat a few of em, instead of spouting your gob off from somewhere in Europe.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You make me die , you and herr tubthumper wanking yourself silly over stuff you're too gutless and cowardly to get involved in yourself.

You think I'm a coward? If the opportunity arose I'm sure I'd clump the fascist round the head with my man bag. Or bash him with my rolled up Guardian.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here