Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muslims against Crusades

Jan 30, 2008
Das Nitwit...Nothing for me to 'work out for myself' that I havnt figured out already sunshine. Ive figured out you talk bollocks and get a bit wimpy if challenged. I suspect, despite all your blabbering, the same can be said for 'on the terraces'......
there you go Dave a bit of honesty YOU KNOW THE SCORE REALLY BUT YOU STILL WANT TO MAKE OUT YOU DON'T KNOW ................nice try :bigwave:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not at all. Its a fact. You make a ridiculous statement, all ive asked is for you to provide an example....you waited and waited for some backup and it doesnt appear to have come to help you. You are a wimp as you have no courage of your convictions.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Your response Bushy... 'Would you have equally "enjoyed" MAC poppy burners getting a pasting from some squaddies'...seems to suggest youre irk'd by EDL getting battered...and the answer from most would be yes, they would have enjoyed seeing squaddies batter MAC......but you seem to back the EDL from previous convo's with you...Also get the impression that squaddies loathe EDL from the armed services forums where they clearly consider EDL to be nothing more than embarrassing chavs.....hey, what happened to coming out here for viz?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Your response Bushy... 'Would you have equally "enjoyed" MAC poppy burners getting a pasting from some squaddies'...seems to suggest youre irk'd by EDL getting battered...and the answer from most would be yes, they would have enjoyed seeing squaddies batter MAC......but you seem to back the EDL from previous convo's with you...Also get the impression that squaddies loathe EDL from the armed services forums where they clearly consider EDL to be nothing more than embarrassing chavs.....hey, what happened to coming out here for viz?
will be out in prague sooner or later , but have changed firms so will be on hold for a while.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
cool...try and make it for a weekend... we are open fri, sat and suns...and the girl ratio has rocketed lately...
Think we are officially the main Ukrainian bar in the city now...we even have a nickname that isnt derogatory!! No idea what Arbescap means, but appears to be just slang for place at Arbessovo

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Would you have equally "enjoyed" MAC poppy burners getting a pasting from some squaddies ?

PS what's an "old skool" pasting as opposed to a regular one ?

It's just funny to see some idiots walking around giving it the big one only to get a slapping i.e. they're not so big after all. This extends to all similar cases.

By old skool I mean a good old fashioned honest fist fight.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Says the man who is far taller than his hair...............slaphead.

It's a sign of my manliness. It's doesnt seem to bother any of the chicks who owe me favours :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here