Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muslims against Crusades

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Next time the EDL or whoever you dislike parade over here get you arse on a plane get here and twat a few of em, instead of spouting your gob off from somewhere in Europe.

Been there, done that, more than once, (even as recently as 2007 when the fascists tried to march in the Jewish quarter of Prague) however, I believe ridicule and words hurt them as much. As for spouting my gob?... A little bit theatrical dont you think?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Been there, done that, more than once, (even as recently as 2007 when the fascists tried to march in the Jewish quarter of Prague) however, I believe ridicule and words hurt them as much. As for spouting my gob?... A little bit theatrical dont you think?

Believe me , ridicule and words have never , ever hurt as much as a size 10 in the nuts.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Done all that Bushy, I assisted one of the Hungarian fascists who came here in 2007 to the floor, and it is satisfying...but call an EDL member a chav on their FB page and watch the fascist lulu's lose their minds.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
People do realise that the Norway massacre was a man that had an obsession with the EDL that then went on to slaughter 77people on an island most of them in there 20s. I think thats more than enough reason to kick the scum bags to the kerb like the MAC.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
People do realise that the Norway massacre was a man that had an obsession with the EDL that then went on to slaughter 77people on an island most of them in there 20s. I think thats more than enough reason to kick the scum bags to the kerb like the MAC.
The bloke was a fruitcake , he could have been attached or obsessed with anyone.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Have you ever read the Koran? Its preachings are disgusting and have no place in British society.

EDL is a response to MAC after they abused troops returning home in Luton from Afganistan after serving there country. Surely you remember that?

Have you?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The bloke was a fruitcake , he could have been attached or obsessed with anyone.

That reminds me of Bill O'reilly, who took the fort hood murderer on his word that he was a muslim because he made business cards that included 'woa' (warrior of allah) and he went off on his usual tirade about how evil islam is. Then in the wake of the Norway massacre, when the guy had written his own christianity based manifesto, he dismissed him as a fruit cake, not really part of the religion.

Any muslim extremist seems to be painted as part of their religion, christian extremists get painted as outcasts who aren't proper christians.

Pump House Regular

Jan 18, 2009
Ive read passages of the Koran as it goes and that justify the vile beliefs by claiming its up to the reader in which way its interpritated.

As for Anders Breivik the man was a fruit. The red tops used the whole EDL thing to get headlines. Surely you could have worked that out?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Never read it no, but have heard passages from it and its vile.

Bit Stereotypical calling them all Hooligans and BNP yobs. They distance themselve heavily from them. There is a football element involved ill give you that but at least they have the bollocks to stand up for something that in a few years time people will appreciate.

Ive read passages of the Koran as it goes and that justify the vile beliefs by claiming its up to the reader in which way its interpritated.

As for Anders Breivik the man was a fruit. The red tops used the whole EDL thing to get headlines. Surely you could have worked that out?

Wow so in less that 24 hours you have read a good part of the koran have you to justify writing it off.:moo:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

So you believe that if you have faith you should belief what is in the 'Holy Book' word for word and not interpret it?

So how do you feel about eye for an eye?

or

if you left hand offends you, cut it off?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
The only argument you have is my grammer. Its boring.

Im not commenting on your grammar, you stated last night you have not read it now this morning you have, that has nothing to do with your grammar as they are two totally different words, so either your chatting complete bollocks and you have not read it or your just getting on the same anti muslim as loads of idiots are at the moment

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Im not commenting on your grammer, you stated last night you have not read it now this morning you have, that has nothing to do with your grammar as they are two totally different words, so either your chatting complete bollocks and you have not read it or your just getting on the same anti muslim as loads of idiots are at the moment
Good job.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
and you have not read it or your just getting on the same anti muslim as loads of idiots are at the moment

Good job... and calling people idiots now, will you never learn how to interact without being abusive Newhaven Gull/Gus is God/Super Will Buckley?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Good job... and calling people idiots now, will you never learn how to interact without being abusive Newhaven Gull/Gus is God/Super Will Buckley?

Mate have you not got a forum to run, oh no sorry no one uses it so you come on here to tell Bozza and co how to run theres, run along ya jumped up prick

woops more abuse oh i am bad

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

also anyone that posts racist bollocks is an idiot, so yeah il call them that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here