Micheal Owen leaving the Grand with Poyet and Bloom (merged madness)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I received a text 4 weeks ago that Michael Owen had been seen in the grand talking to Bloom. I chose to ignore as it is highly unlikely MO would trade his 50grand a week for 7grand. Im not sure I would want him to either, he's past it. Those little injury riddled legs cant do the job anymore. Id rather have Barnes (Ashley not John)

BUT IF ANY FUCKER CHOOSES TO RESPOND TO MY POST WITH ANY KIND OF WIND-UP COMMENTS BEWARE........LOOK I CAN WRITE IN CAPITALS.

:lol:

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Care to explain this???

Superbez you got upset with me the other day when I put JCL and yet again you missed the point then when I was suggesting that those who will not to go to any game at the Amex until the first league game and we were both in this camp would be labelled JCL.................calm down I am thinking of having JCL on the back of my shirt next year

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Oh good.........only another 2 months of all this childish squabbling, insult throwing and transfer rumours........and it's not to long before the kids break up for summer hols, which historically creates lots of interesting threads!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Even if it was true I expect he'd be out top earner and given his injury record it would be a massive risk unless we really are flush with enough money to waste to have a crocked ex superstar on our books most of the season.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
i am just passing on the f***ing message you f***ing blind retard

You have serious anger management issues chucking out abuse left, right and centre on here. I love the way you came on here the other day sweetly touting for web design help. God help any NSC poster who has agreed to work with you.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Does the fact that he wouldn't say it to you in person make your point more valid? For all you know he's 12 years old or in a wheelchair. As long as he wouldn't say it to your face you'd with the argument, right? Must be proud of that fact. :rolleyes:
Nothing to do with who he is, just like a lot on here, throws insults around from behind the safety of their keyboard & probably wouldn't have the bottle to say it in person. Calm down dear.
Have you thought I could actually be retarded & blind and that he may actually of offended me ?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Nothing to do with who he is, just like a lot on here, throws insults around from behind the safety of their keyboard & probably wouldn't have the bottle to say it in person. Calm down dear.
Have you thought I could actually be retarded & blind and that he may actually of offended me ?

Your clearly not blind, you are reading this.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Wow, alcohol is bad... My apologies once again for getting so wound up but i do find it quite amazing just how bitchy a lot of people are on this forum. All I was doing was passing on a rumor from a mate. It was a genuine friendly post and the response i got was unexpected, Coupled with a few cans of Stella and yes I saw the red mist. I am actually a very polite person lol, I will refrain from posting gossip in the future and will try to stick to reading posts rather than starting them, it's safer :)

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Wow, alcohol is bad... My apologies once again for getting so wound up but i do find it quite amazing just how bitchy a lot of people are on this forum. All I was doing was passing on a rumor from a mate. It was a genuine friendly post and the response i got was unexpected, Coupled with a few cans of Stella and yes I saw the red mist. I am actually a very polite person lol, I will refrain from posting gossip in the future and will try to stick to reading posts rather than starting them, it's safer :)
Fair play mate :kiss:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
And here begins the usual summer downward spiral of NSC.

Poor Giraffe...its going to be a long long summer of anger if you've gotten that wound up on Day 1 (actually Day 0 really)....

:lol:

First of all, I'm only passing on a message from a VERY good mate who knows His stuff, secondly, after just speaking to him to clarify, it was 100% Micheal Owen leaving with Gus and Tony but it wasn't yesterday, that was my mistake it was 'the other day' As I said, don't shoot the messenger and thirdly, to giraffe, my apologies I assumed you were calling me a jcl and I WILL BITE when this term is mentioned

You will bite what? JCJ? I've got four other letters in mind that suit you better.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Your clearly not blind, you are reading this.

He may be.

Braille_Translator.gif

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
owen at grand lmfao

just had to clarify my neighbour is the concierge at the grand hotel, i asked him if this was true....he laughed to much to answer. no its not true...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005

Methinks if Owen came to the Albion.....you would be posting many threads!!! :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He's also been spotted at Hickstead Little Chef with Micky Adams and Alan Cork

I got that text as well from Dean White who is the cashier there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports