Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen leaving the Grand with Poyet and Bloom (merged madness)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ALTHOUGH Brighton is a good hiding place when his Mrs finds out about *STICK SUPER INJUNCTION HERE*

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Would it be a good idea to have a 'Rumours' section.....with a threat of a ban for those who put them on the main board...?

Any 'rumours' that have a genuine possibility could then be moved to the main board.

Would save the the main board being filled with rubbish this summer.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Wow, alcohol is bad... My apologies once again for getting so wound up but i do find it quite amazing just how bitchy a lot of people are on this forum. All I was doing was passing on a rumor from a mate. It was a genuine friendly post and the response i got was unexpected, Coupled with a few cans of Stella and yes I saw the red mist. I am actually a very polite person lol, I will refrain from posting gossip in the future and will try to stick to reading posts rather than starting them, it's safer :)

Let they who have NEVER posted under the influence of alcohol cast the first stone.

At least you didn't use the words "I have it on good authority". :)

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Would it be a good idea to have a 'Rumours' section.....with a threat of a ban for those who put them on the main board...?

Any 'rumours' that have a genuine possibility could then be moved to the main board.

Would save the the main board being filled with rubbish this summer.

Let's face it though, even though some of them are unrealistic, everybody loves a good rumour.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
No I wouldn't like to start a bet you dyslexic moron,

who's the moron? Dyslexics tend to have high I.Q.s and almost certainly above average intelligence.

The problem with your rumour is that it is third hand at best & changed very quickly. well done.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You've only replied because you feel the need to defend yourself after I've mentioned your negative personal comments towards the thread starter.

Na, Na, Na, Na, Na !

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
First of all, I'm only passing on a message from a VERY good mate who knows His stuff, secondly, after just speaking to him to clarify, it was 100% Micheal Owen leaving with Gus and Tony but it wasn't yesterday, that was my mistake it was 'the other day' As I said, don't shoot the messenger and thirdly, to giraffe, my apologies I assumed you were calling me a jcl and I WILL BITE when this term is mentioned

Owen is crock Ferguson only signed him because they use the same stables and he knew his m8 needed the cash

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
who's the moron? Dyslexics tend to have high I.Q.s and almost certainly above average intelligence.

The problem with your rumour is that it is third hand at best & changed very quickly. well done.

To be fair all the dyslexic people I know are complete spackers.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Superbez your not allowed to spread any gossip without the superposters knowing about it first otherwise they will ridicule you and shoot you down in flames.... don't expect any apologies if anything comes of this info

This... they love belittling people don't they.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here