Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen leaving the Grand with Poyet and Bloom (merged madness)

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
No I wouldn't like to start a bet you dyslexic moron, full credit to the poster falmer, he speaks honest words, what the f*** is all of your problem? We are supposed to be 'mates' but the majority of you are tight arse little wankers who claim to have some sort of priority over us 'part time' fans. f*** YOU all, miserable petit wankers

You moan about getting abuse yet you think it is perfectly acceptable to make this reply to someone who is just giving their opinion , without abuse , to what is in all probability one of many ridculous rumours we are about to endure over the next 3 months ......

i am just passing on the f***ing message you f***ing blind retard

Grow the f*** up ....

Sep 1, 2010
You moan about getting abuse yet you think it is perfectly acceptable to make this reply to someone who is just giving their opinion , without abuse , to what is in all probability one of many ridculous rumours we are about to endure over the next 3 months ......

Grow the f*** up ....

This is what i have been saying. Really sad that he/she wants total immunity from negative comments whilst making a remark of a 13 year old

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
People aren't reacting just to the rumour though are they? just read what Giraffe has put on the thread, all seems abit personal to me.
My point in your 40,000 posts in under 6 years is that you should surely by now know not to bother posting on false rumour threads which you've stated are false, purly on the fact you've mentioned how tedious they get when they ALWAYS occur around this time of the year. It's like saying i can't stand Eastender but yet you watch it every show.

Oh dear oh dear. Or should that be calm down dear?

Bottom line, I bloody hate NSC when people post total and utter shit on it. The board will be littered by rumours throughout the summer and many if them will be slated by people on here. Get used to it. That said if it turns out to be on the mark then the thread starter will have the last laugh, however unlikely that may seem.

For the record I would bloody love to have Michael Owen playing for the stripes next year. However given how shrewd Gus and Bloom are I think it is HIGHLY unlikely that they would have met with him at the Grand.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
A highly intelligent reply, well done. I bet you wouldn't say that to me in person though.

Does the fact that he wouldn't say it to you in person make your point more valid? For all you know he's 12 years old or in a wheelchair. As long as he wouldn't say it to your face you'd with the argument, right? Must be proud of that fact. :rolleyes:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
No I wouldn't like to start a bet you dyslexic moron, full credit to the poster falmer, he speaks honest words, what the f*** is all of your problem? We are supposed to be 'mates' but the majority of you are tight arse little wankers who claim to have some sort of priority over us 'part time' fans. f*** YOU all, miserable petit wankers

HAHAHAHAH :lolol: :lolol: LOLOL

Ok, so you make up some complete and utter bullshit rumour, get caught out by it completely. And then attack US because your a wannabee JCL? f***ing classic NSC, your making yourself look like a RIGHT prat.

But besides that, why do you choose to attack me? There are much worse posts in this topic than me questioning your belief in this rumour.

Last edited:

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Does the fact that he wouldn't say it to you in person make your point more valid? For all you know he's 12 years old or in a wheelchair. As long as he wouldn't say it to your face you'd with the argument, right? Must be proud of that fact. :rolleyes:

Whilst I agree with your sentiment I dont know many 12 year olds that would call someone a 'f***ing blind retard' and I seriously doubt anyone in wheel chair would either ....dont think he deserves your defense.....

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Whilst I agree with your sentiment I dont know many 12 year olds that would call someone a 'f***ing blind retard' and I seriously doubt anyone in whwel chair would either ....dont think he deserves your defense.....

I agree, he probably isn't 12 or in a wheelchair but still, giving it the "I'd win in a fight so agree with what I say" approach a bit, well, shit. It's an online forum, does everything have to turn into who has the harder dad. :shrug:

Oh, by the way. If somebody is in a wheelchair they become a lovely person? f***! Why did we kill Bin Laden, we could have just cut his legs off :down:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
That's not really the point. When an online spat descends to 'would you say that to my face', it is way beyond pathetic.

Granted, the initial insult, that encourages that sort of response, is when things went awry.

Why would someone in a wheelchair not say that sort of thing? The last wheelchair user I came across (now, now Danny Seagull) was an absolute prick and said much worse than that. I think he was drunk though, so perhaps regretted it afterwards (and again, Danny).

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I agree, he probably isn't 12 or in a wheelchair but still, giving it the "I'd win in a fight so agree with what I say" approach a bit, well, shit. It's an online forum, does everything have to turn into who has the harder dad. :shrug:

Oh, by the way. If somebody is in a wheelchair they become a lovely person? f***! Why did we kill Bin Laden, we could have just cut his legs off :down:

You've offered me out about 3 times on this board?

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade

Now there's a thought ....mind you the Yanks would still manage to mislay what was left of him:lol:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
You've offered me out about 3 times on this board?

Nooo, you said "If anybody has a problem with me I sit in seat xx, row x, block x"

I agreed to come and see you to see how you'd reply. You did exactly what I thought you would do and came up with a reason why you wouldn't be there. Meh, I hope you had a good time saving the children, or whatever you did. Just made me chuckle how you told people to come and see you if they have a problem and then when somebody agreed you remebered you wouldn't be there for the next 3-4 games. :shrug:

Anyway, I'm a lover, not a fighter. :cool:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Nooo, you said "If anybody has a problem with me I sit in seat xx, row x, block x"

I agreed to come and see you to see how you'd reply. You did exactly what I thought you would do. :shrug:

Anyway, I'm a lover, not a fighter. :cool:

I was talking to withdean wanderer there after he accused me of being a keyboard warrior (duh) and you just had to stick your nose in.

How were you expecting me to reply? And how did I reply for that matter because I have forgotten.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007

:lol::lol::lol:

I wish this was the first flounce of the summer, but sadly I get the feeling the poster isn't serious when he says "f*** you all" to all us tight arse wankers and he'll be back posting bullshit rumours soon enough.

Quite how you have got so stressed on this thread over a few comments casting doubt on your rumour is beyond me - but have you not considered the fact that you did is the reason this thread is still going and making you look a massive tool rather than sinking into ignomy?

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
:flounce:

I don't know about you, Falmer, but it does get dull when NSC is plagued with transfer rumours. This is just the start of a long line rumours that will dominate the summer.

Having said that, why should anyone take anything seriously? If you leave an unlikely transfer rumour, one should expect some sort of negative reaction. At the end of the day, who really cares? It is not the end of the world for the chap who posted it and it is not the end of the world for all of us. There is no need to get irate or upset.

That's easy for YOU to say.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I was talking to withdean wanderer there after he accused me of being a keyboard warrior (duh) and you just had to stick your nose in.

How were you expecting me to reply? And how did I reply for that matter because I have forgotten.

Edited my reply as you posted that, D'oh!

I thought that if anybody "offered you out" that you'd happen to not be at the next couple of games.

You were away saving the children for the next 3-4 home games, Malawi I think.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Edited my reply as you posted that, D'oh!

I thought that if anybody "offered you out" that you'd happen to not be at the next couple of games.

You were away saving the children for the next 3-4 home games, Malawi I think.

I've been there all season, you were welcome to come and see me?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Oh dear oh dear. Or should that be calm down dear?

Bottom line, I bloody hate NSC when people post total and utter shit on it. The board will be littered by rumours throughout the summer and many if them will be slated by people on here. Get used to it. That said if it turns out to be on the mark then the thread starter will have the last laugh, however unlikely that may seem.

For the record I would bloody love to have Michael Owen playing for the stripes next year. However given how shrewd Gus and Bloom are I think it is HIGHLY unlikely that they would have met with him at the Grand.

You've only replied because you feel the need to defend yourself after I've mentioned your negative personal comments towards the thread starter.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
If someone came on this board and mentioned a rumour about a guy who is capable of turning water into wine, you'd still probably get all this 'JCL' crap

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
With regards to this thread, the OP responded with the following "i am just passing on the f***ing message you f***ing blind retard" so it is no wonder really. With regards to JCL comments, has it not crossed your mind they may be tongue in cheek comments? Finally, why are you pissing your pants as much as the people you seem to be having a pop at, a tad ironic me thinks

pissing your pants tends to mean you can't stop laughing. I'm confused?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here