Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen leaving the Grand with Poyet and Bloom (merged madness)

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Ok fair enough I quit, I'm only trying to pass on some news from a good mate. I'm a jcl and I'm wank lol, however, as much as it will never ever happen, this thread will be bumped all over the shop lol :)

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I'm quiting before I reach 'gold' status... As I said I was just trying to pass on some gossip, I do sincerely appologise if I have been mis informed. Peace.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
You should congratulate your VERY good mate then.

To spot two people who weren't in the country last week with a person that lives 250 miles away at the most high profile hotel in Brighton when no one else has managed to do so is quite some feat.

Or he's a bloody liar.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Failure. Back to school on Monday.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
There is NO WAY ON GODS EARTH Michael Owen will be playing for the Albion next season.

Or indeed anybody else without being chronically injured after a cuppla matches...

ps Shite attempt at a wind-up btw (but the first of hundreds now, sadly). :rolleyes:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Beckham was on his way for talks to meet Bloom, but a car accident has delayed things.

BBC World is reporting that he is uninjured. I would also like to confirm that I have suffered no long lasting damage from wrapping my toe around the bath.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It wasn't a wind up I was just trying to pass on some transfer gossip I had heard.

no, you were either making up or spreading blatant bollocks.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Superbez your not allowed to spread any gossip without the superposters knowing about it first otherwise they will ridicule you and shoot you down in flames.... don't expect any apologies if anything comes of this info

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Maybe, but this isn't God's earth is it.

No it's planet Amex - however starship Owen landing there would be,well a malfunction of some kind and not in keeping.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I am reliably informed by a source wot knows that Andre Kanchelskis is back in training as well

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
I've heard the same Michael Owen story from 2 completely separate sources. It was on Thursday after Gus came back from Spain and the day after Owen played in the Champions League.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Ok thats it i'm going to have to say what a bunch of wankers these super/sad posters are. Yes someone has posted a rumour. Yes we dont know if its true. Yes it seems unlikely. But bloody hell why does there need to be so much abuse towards the rumour starter? Why does a rumour bother the 'no life other than NSC' posters? All this 'JCL' buisness is simply embarrasing. The geeks of this forum have obviously created intials for something on the lines of rumours and use it without anyone else knowing what it means, now that is bloody sad! Let the man have his rumour if its not true, then who gives a f***? if it is true then happy days!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
:flounce:

I don't know about you, Falmer, but it does get dull when NSC is plagued with transfer rumours. This is just the start of a long line rumours that will dominate the summer.

Having said that, why should anyone take anything seriously? If you leave an unlikely transfer rumour, one should expect some sort of negative reaction. At the end of the day, who really cares? It is not the end of the world for the chap who posted it and it is not the end of the world for all of us. There is no need to get irate or upset.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here