Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen leaving the Grand with Poyet and Bloom (merged madness)

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
:flounce:

I don't know about you, Falmer, but it does get dull when NSC is plagued with transfer rumours. This is just the start of a long line rumours that will dominate the summer.

Having said that, why should anyone take anything seriously? If you leave an unlikely transfer rumour, one should expect some sort of negative reaction. At the end of the day, who really cares? It is not the end of the world for the chap who posted it and it is not the end of the world for all of us. There is no need to get irate or upset.

being negative towards a rumour shows you care. I'm not sure what your point is but if you read through the thread you will see how bothered everyone is over one little rumour.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm saying you and the opening poster should not be bothered by any sort of adverse reaction. Nothing to get worked up about.

The close season is full of shit rumours after shit rumours. It gets dull after the first one, no, before the first one.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I'm saying you and the opening poster should not be bothered by any sort of adverse reaction. Nothing to get worked up about.

The close season is full of shit rumours after shit rumours. It gets dull after the first one, no, before the first one.

Well if you know that NSC is always full of shit rumours, then how can you justify yourself to reacting to these rumours? Come on Barrel of fun, you've posted 40,000 timesin the last 6 years, you should know better!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There is of course the possibility that Bloom beat him at poker and the bet was playing for brighton for one season!!!!!!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Would the thread starter like to make a bet on whether or not MO will be with us at the start of next season?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
People react to a rumour, it is not difficult to understand, whether it be positive/negative/neutral. No need for someone to get their knickers in a twist.

I don't know what my post count has to do with this issue.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
People react to a rumour, it is not difficult to understand, whether it be positive/negative/neutral. No need for someone to get their knickers in a twist.

I don't know what my post count has to do with this issue.

People aren't reacting just to the rumour though are they? just read what Giraffe has put on the thread, all seems abit personal to me.
My point in your 40,000 posts in under 6 years is that you should surely by now know not to bother posting on false rumour threads which you've stated are false, purly on the fact you've mentioned how tedious they get when they ALWAYS occur around this time of the year. It's like saying i can't stand Eastender but yet you watch it every show.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
:flounce:

I don't know about you, Falmer, but it does get dull when NSC is plagued with transfer rumours. This is just the start of a long line rumours that will dominate the summer.

Having said that, why should anyone take anything seriously? If you leave an unlikely transfer rumour, one should expect some sort of negative reaction.

As usual, Voice of Reason from BoF :clap::clap::smile:

And, no, his post count has nothing to do with it.

Sep 1, 2010
Ok thats it i'm going to have to say what a bunch of wankers these super/sad posters are. Yes someone has posted a rumour. Yes we dont know if its true. Yes it seems unlikely. But bloody hell why does there need to be so much abuse towards the rumour starter? Why does a rumour bother the 'no life other than NSC' posters? All this 'JCL' buisness is simply embarrasing. The geeks of this forum have obviously created intials for something on the lines of rumours and use it without anyone else knowing what it means, now that is bloody sad! Let the man have his rumour if its not true, then who gives a f***? if it is true then happy days!

With regards to this thread, the OP responded with the following "i am just passing on the f***ing message you f***ing blind retard" so it is no wonder really. With regards to JCL comments, has it not crossed your mind they may be tongue in cheek comments? Finally, why are you pissing your pants as much as the people you seem to be having a pop at, a tad ironic me thinks

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Would've been far more convincing if you'd said your mate saw him coming out of Little Chef.
Everyone knows the club do their most important business in Little Chefs.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Would the thread starter like to make a bet on whether or not MO will be with us at the start of next season?

No I wouldn't like to start a bet you dyslexic moron, full credit to the poster falmer, he speaks honest words, what the f*** is all of your problem? We are supposed to be 'mates' but the majority of you are tight arse little wankers who claim to have some sort of priority over us 'part time' fans. f*** YOU all, miserable petit wankers

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
superbez - "you got ISSUES, man"

Chillax, pal!!!!!!!!!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Ok thats it i'm going to have to say what a bunch of wankers these super/sad posters are. Yes someone has posted a rumour. Yes we dont know if its true. Yes it seems unlikely. But bloody hell why does there need to be so much abuse towards the rumour starter? Why does a rumour bother the 'no life other than NSC' posters? All this 'JCL' buisness is simply embarrasing. The geeks of this forum have obviously created intials for something on the lines of rumours and use it without anyone else knowing what it means, now that is bloody sad! Let the man have his rumour if its not true, then who gives a f***? if it is true then happy days!

Good post and so true,people slag off posters for posting a thread,but they can do it because they feel superior for being on the board longer than the OP...GET A LIFE...We are all Albion fans hopefully together.

Sep 1, 2010
Good post and so true,people slag off posters for posting a thread,but they can do it because they feel superior for being on the board longer than the OP...GET A LIFE...We are all Albion fans hopefully together.

I kind of agree that this can happen TBH but in my opinion the response from the OP to a relatively mild reply was a f***ing disgrace. Rumours are part of Forums, but you have to expect any rumour to be dissected. People can be harsh but no more harsh than the OP willingly gave out

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
History repeating itself ?

There is of course the possibility that Bloom beat him at poker and the bet was playing for brighton for one season!!!!!!

Maybe The Lizard was playing cards with the Glaziers, they lost and offered Owen to repay their marker?

It is just like when Bobby Smith came to the Albion. History could be repeating itself!

Who said gambling is a mug's game?

Maybe The Lizard was playing cards with the Glaziers, they lost and offered Owen to repay their marker?
Nah. It's a rare occasion when Tone was the loser. The winner gets the opportunity to offload the waste of money that is Michael Owen. And the loser gets lumbered with him for a whole season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here