Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen leaving the Grand with Poyet and Bloom (merged madness)

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I saw ronaldo and messi cottaging at the Metropole whilst Tony bloom was signing them up.

Why oh why do people make this guff up?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
NSC Mafia alert
NSC Mafia alert

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I love how all of the self proclaimed JCLs now stick up for each other in every thread making out theres some sort of clique in the thread attacking him because he is new, when in fact he is getting attacked for posting a bullshit rumour.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Could he have meant Mark Owen ?

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
You've all jumped to the wrong conclusion. He meant Michael Owen, first Presiding Bishop of the Communion of Evangelical Episcopal Churches. Tony is after a blessing foe the Amex.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You've all jumped to the wrong conclusion. He meant Michael Owen, first Presiding Bishop of the Communion of Evangelical Episcopal Churches. Tony is after a blessing foe the Amex.

Not him ? he's worse in the air than Owen # 1 !

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
just thank f*** it isnt Owen Hargreaves , reputedley the worlds best ever footballer never to play a whole game of football

Jul 24, 2010
Brighton
Michael Owen Madness

Sorry if fixtures but I've just seen on Skybet that Michael Owen is the 2/1 Fav to join us by the end of the summer. Who/what is perpetuating this ridiculous rumour? I've seen nothing of it in any papers so how Skybet have wind of it is a mystery.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I would guess a (more than a) few people have been taken in by the NSC rumours. Bookies have seen a sudden and unexpected rush of bets on Brighton, and hence slashed their odds - just in case.

bedlam

Feb 23, 2009
Long story cut short. Owen has been seen with Bloom in Brighton. People have been betting like crazy so the odds have come down. It was 6-1 yesterday. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here