Kuszczak isn't very good

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
odd thread. plenty of things to moan about tonight, koosh definitely not one of them. of course he isn't perfect, if he was he would be keeping de gea on his arse up north. but really? best all round keeper we have had for a long, long time

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Funny that, your post to me is just ridiculous. Digweed, Beeney, Moseley, RUST... As for being one of thr best in Europe, come on now. Really? Poland's number 4 is one of the best in Europe?[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahhahahahhahahhahah! Priceless.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Funny that, your post to me is just ridiculous. Digweed, Beeney, Moseley, RUST... As for being one of thr best in Europe, come on now. Really? Poland's number 4 is one of the best in Europe?

hahahahahahhahahahhahahhahah! Priceless.[/QUOTE]

Not sure who said what in this post but it reminded me of the good old days of Nicky Rust. I remember once my dad betting on a horse called 'Rust Never Sleeps' in the national on the same day as a home game, in homage to said keeper. Pretty sure the horse died.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Congratulations you are the COCK of the season so far.

Why is cock a derogatory word? We need more arrogant cocks in our team. Enough of the namby-pamby, shot-shy workmen.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Best keeper in the division. Ridiculous thread.

Paul Robinson, Jack Butland, Lee Camp, Jason Steele, Frank Fielding, some would say Adam Bogdan as well.

Certainly not the best all round goalkeeper in the league, I don't see any justification for making that claim. Not just you saying it, I know. Anyone want to make a case?

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Best signing this summer got us 3pts at millwall with last mi save and till about a few weeks ago we had conceded the least amount of goals in the league
so i think you need to get a grip

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
But very highly rated. Not impressed at all. I said after his performance here for Watford last season he had fluffed the audition, but we signed him and now I think he is only a slight improvement on Brezovan amd Ankergren. Routine save first half which everyone raved about and then picked the ball out of his net three times from three shots in the second half, the first two he certainly should have done better with.

If Greer can be criticised, so can Kuszczak. Not very good.

What? Are you mental?

Nothing he could do about the first or third goals, both expertly taken, and the second was a terrible deflection which took the ball over his head. Made a fantastic save just before half-time.

How does this make him 'not very good'? I've read some right sh*t on here - but this is just frigging unbelievable. Best keeper we've had for years.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Not sure who said what in this post but it reminded me of the good old days of Nicky Rust. I remember once my dad betting on a horse called 'Rust Never Sleeps' in the national on the same day as a home game, in homage to said keeper. Pretty sure the horse died.

Correct! I backed it too for the same reason. Think it was one of that died that year.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
But very highly rated. Not impressed at all. I said after his performance here for Watford last season he had fluffed the audition, but we signed him and now I think he is only a slight improvement on Brezovan amd Ankergren. Routine save first half which everyone raved about and then picked the ball out of his net three times from three shots in the second half, the first two he certainly should have done better with.

I just watched the first two goals on TFLS.....you're wrong.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Not sure how he can be blamed for the second when it took such a massive deflection. In fact, I find it hard to think of mistakes he's made this season that have resulted in goals for the opposition.

Erm, this.

F*** off OP.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2

where you at blackpool / burnley this season? no probably not. until you see him keep us in games then you dont deserve an opinion

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Disagree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports