Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuszczak isn't very good

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Far be it for to elevate this thread to the top of the board again, but I have been meaning to bounce it for a while. I just couldn't remember the exact title and who posted it.

I've had a rubbish evening with internet connectivity and this also makes up. I promise not to post again, well possibly just the once.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Shambolic performance yet again, we can't carry on conceding this many goals in a game.

I'll be writing to Gus personally to see where Michael Poke has got to, he is the only solution.

- - - Updated - - -

Shambolic performance yet again, we can't carry on conceding this many goals in a game.

I'll be writing to Gus personally to see where Michael Poke has got to, he is the only solution.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Think the Sun had a look at all of United's goalkeepers since 2005 the other day and Kuszczak had the best save % (41%) of all them! He had played more games than some of the others too which made it an even more impressive stat.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good bounce. OP is an idiot.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
The OP who started this thread has backed up most of our players all season long, as soon as he drops a clanger, some members of NSC act like Hyena's!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Evidently he played ok last night, Ninja ???

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
But very highly rated. Not impressed at all. I said after his performance here for Watford last season he had fluffed the audition, but we signed him and now I think he is only a slight improvement on Brezovan amd Ankergren. Routine save first half which everyone raved about and then picked the ball out of his net three times from three shots in the second half, the first two he certainly should have done better with.

If Greer can be criticised, so can Kuszczak. Not very good.

Really ?? he was superb against Hull.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Really ?? he was superb against Hull.

Bushy, I think NE started this thread before the Hull game (Assuming you mean the home game last week?). Watford's 3-1 reverse was the trigger, I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here