Kuszczak isn't very good

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
But very highly rated. Not impressed at all. I said after his performance here for Watford last season he had fluffed the audition, but we signed him and now I think he is only a slight improvement on Brezovan amd Ankergren. Routine save first half which everyone raved about and then picked the ball out of his net three times from three shots in the second half, the first two he certainly should have done better with.

If Greer can be criticised, so can Kuszczak. Not very good.

Kuszczak has saved us at least 9 points this season and have been our best summer signing.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
But very highly rated. Not impressed at all. I said after his performance here for Watford last season he had fluffed the audition, but we signed him and now I think he is only a slight improvement on Brezovan amd Ankergren. Routine save first half which everyone raved about and then picked the ball out of his net three times from three shots in the second half, the first two he certainly should have done better with.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....

...oh. That wasn't some sort of joke?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Paul Robinson, Jack Butland, Lee Camp, Jason Steele, Frank Fielding, some would say Adam Bogdan as well.

Certainly not the best all round goalkeeper in the league, I don't see any justification for making that claim. Not just you saying it, I know. Anyone want to make a case?

You're an idiot. You lost all credibility when you claimed that Nicky Rust was a better goalkeeper. Cut your losses, and stop digging.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
A "routine save" for that missed chance in the first half? Are you off your f***ing rocker? That was a class save.

The huge deflection would've decieved 99.9% of keepers.

Keepers are not expected to save one on ones, Vydra's goal.

Deeneys was slotted under him, decent finish.

Tempted to put you on the ignore list, clueless.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
A "routine save" for that missed chance in the first half? Are you off your f***ing rocker? That was a class save.

The huge deflection would've decieved 99.9% of keepers.

Keepers are not expected to save one on ones, Vydra's goal.

Deeneys was slotted under him, decent finish.

Tempted to put you on the ignore list, clueless.

He's the most clueless person on NSC.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Paul Robinson, Jack Butland, Lee Camp, Jason Steele, Frank Fielding, some would say Adam Bogdan as well.

Certainly not the best all round goalkeeper in the league, I don't see any justification for making that claim. Not just you saying it, I know. Anyone want to make a case?

For one thing I can't think of a SINGLE mistake Kusz has made all season, while I can think of 4-5 superb saves off the top of my head, that would unquestionably be goals if it was Brez or Casper. He HOLDS the ball when many would punch. He's incredibly solid.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Wow, say one thing the majority disagree with and you know nothing about anything. Interesting reaction.

How will I go on.... oh wait a minute, there's more to life.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Wow, say one thing the majority disagree with and you know nothing about anything. Interesting reaction.

How will I go on.... oh wait a minute, there's more to life.

You should be pleased that its almost definite that you will never post anything as frankly retarded as this ever again. You've got it out of the way early in your NSC career.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Should have done better with the massively deflected shot that looped well over his head and into the corner? I always knew you were a bit simple Ninja Elephant but that is just embarrassing. Go learn a few things about goalkeeping and then come back.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

I can only assume you have never seen a football match in your life.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Great bounce.

The author may not have been at Blackburn, or in Cardiff tonight.

Celebrated a la Kuipers as he cam off the field tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports