Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how deluded are Southampton

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
They were kinda like an h with lambert being the upright bit, el abd being the backwards r bit. Lambert's legs were under el abd, because he was bent over when lambert ran into him, lambert's upper body was above el abd. I included a link to the bbc highlights, which are quite clear.
I cannot bear to watch the highlights. It was bad enough being there. At least I got a nice lamb shank in the hospitality suite beforehand, and a really impressive (free) programme......and a very nice looking waitress. Not my favourite way to go to football, but the only way I could get a ticket. Lovely stadium from the outside by the way. A bit disappointing inside apart from the west stand of course.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Have you f***ing seen the challenge by Harding you prick !!! It was a clean take of the ball. He swept the ball away and his legs werent off the floor. Your players were diving at every opportunity. and look at the way the rest of your cheating players congratulated El Abd after his discusting reaction. Albion have always for me been a fair team but your oilbag racist manager has changed all that. You'll try any cheating method to get a result. Only problem is your miles adrift at the bottom of the fair play league and are known as the league's cheats. Even more dirty than Pompey.

Go home and cry to your mum which is also your sister!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
One of the reasons why I can't stand Scumhampton. I don't think on that performance they're even a top of the table side. if West Ham didn't lose those games against Burnley at home etc when Scumhampton slipped up. Then West Ham would be running away with this league.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Anyone who saw El Abd at Wednesday away last season will know he can "act" but the good thing is he is OURS

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
One of the reasons why I can't stand Scumhampton. I don't think on that performance they're even a top of the table side. if West Ham didn't lose those games against Burnley at home etc when Scumhampton slipped up. Then West Ham would be running away with this league.
But they didn't win them did they?!! If Southampton hadn't had lost to Bristol twice, Doncaster and Brighton they would be running away with it too. What a completely pointless post.

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
Simple this win was very sweet and well desrved the better team won end of
Very sweet I am sure, but if you take your rose-tinted spectacles off, for 50 minutes Southampton were the better team and should have been 2-0 up. Football being football, Brighton took full advantage of a complete collapse after the sending off.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Very sweet I am sure, but if you take your rose-tinted spectacles off, for 50 minutes Southampton were the better team and should have been 2-0 up. Football being football, Brighton took full advantage of a complete collapse after the sending off.

Not as simple as that I don't think. It was a pretty even, end-to-end game first half, we required some heroic defending at times but we also probably had the most clean cut chance of the half.

Unfortunately this fell to a young development squad defender in his first league game this season. Anyone else and it probably would've been 1-0 us at half time.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
So why did he feel the need to play-act? If the red card was a formality (merely from Lamberts actions) the so called hard man could have just laughed it off and got up.

We were hard done by last year at the Withdean against Bournemouth. Mr Elphick took a rather hefty and deliberate elbow to the face and merely looked angry. The referee seemed to think this was just a Yellow offence and since then, we no longer take things like men and why should we when literally every team in the world, from Barcelona to Burgess Hill do it.

By the way guys. please feel free to correct me If I am recalling this incorrectly.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

FWIW I thought you had the better of the first half, but did not dominate as much as I feared. We created chances, and Harding was being given a hard time by our wide men, irrespective of his chopping of CMS. We created a couple of chances in the first half too, more than we have had recently.

You had one poor decision go against you in respect of Lallana's goal, but the red cards (both of them) were correct.

We took our chances, you didn't. I thought it was a pretty good game, irrespective of the result.

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
Not as simple as that I don't think. It was a pretty even, end-to-end game first half, we required some heroic defending at times but we also probably had the most clean cut chance of the half.

Unfortunately this fell to a young development squad defender in his first league game this season. Anyone else and it probably would've been 1-0 us at half time.
Ah yes, I do remember thinking "1-0" right up to the moment he made contact with the ball. So following on with the hypotheticals, allowing also for Guly's glaring miss and Lallana's effort, 2-1 to Saints at half-time. Lambert's penalty - 3-1. Three consecutive goals for Brighton - 3-4, followed finally by Corks missed open goal. 4-4 - great game :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here