Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how deluded are Southampton

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Have you f***ing seen the challenge by Harding you prick !!! It was a clean take of the ball. He swept the ball away and his legs werent off the floor. Your players were diving at every opportunity. and look at the way the rest of your cheating players congratulated El Abd after his discusting reaction. Albion have always for me been a fair team but your oilbag racist manager has changed all that. You'll try any cheating method to get a result. Only problem is your miles adrift at the bottom of the fair play league and are known as the league's cheats. Even more dirty than Pompey.

Considering the circumstances surrounding our defeat at Stained Mary's, I think this snivelling pile of horseshit has confirmed just HOW delusionsal. Being a bad loser is really unattractive isn't it?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Considering the circumstances surrounding our defeat at Stained Mary's, I think this snivelling pile of horseshit has confirmed just HOW delusionsal. Being a bad loser is really unattractive isn't it?

Except for the fact that at the point of your sending off at SMS, we were already 1 up and were knocking on the door for another. I'm in no doubt we would have won that game if you had stayed at 11 men. However, you wouldnt have won yesterday had it not been for El Abd being a filty cunt

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
redneb, I want to know why you think it's ok to call a South American an "oilbag". What other insults based on ethnic origin are ok in your book? Just curious.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Except for the fact that at the point of your sending off at SMS, we were already 1 up and were knocking on the door for another. I'm in no doubt we would have won that game if you had stayed at 11 men. However, you wouldnt have won yesterday had it not been for El Abd being a filty cunt

So you honestly feel the game was yours, in your pocket so to speak? That if Lambert had not have been sent off, there was no way we would have won. That the game was so one way traffic it was only a matter of time before you scored.

I am afraid you have been attending the church of Adkins for too long and are blind to his preaching!

That game was even stevens - to be won by the team who showed desire to win it the most. Lambert decided he knew best and the rest is history 3-0 I believe the record books show it as.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008

Hilarious

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Have you f***ing seen the challenge by Harding you prick !!! It was a clean take of the ball. He swept the ball away and his legs werent off the floor. Your players were diving at every opportunity. and look at the way the rest of your cheating players congratulated El Abd after his discusting reaction. Albion have always for me been a fair team but your oilbag racist manager has changed all that. You'll try any cheating method to get a result. Only problem is your miles adrift at the bottom of the fair play league and are known as the league's cheats. Even more dirty than Pompey.

He also swept CMS away from behind, which, as far as I am aware, is a foul.

Do you not get the irony of the words 'oilbag' and 'racist' in a single sentence, I will let you off on this one, but whatever you think of Gus, there is no need to use racial epithets in relation to him, just call him a twat or similar thanks. I think some of the obsession with Saints and Kim Jung Nige is a bit OTT, so do what I do after a shit performance, and stay away from the binfest!

As for being a dirty team, we committed FIVE fouls in the match, compared to Saints TWELVE, which presumably you will accept makes you more than twice as dirty as us.

Happy New Year

x

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

o deary me..u really hav got yourself in a bit of a state..calm down now..and take a chill pill

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
As for being a dirty team, we committed FIVE fouls in the match, compared to Saints TWELVE, which presumably you will accept makes you more than twice as dirty as us.

Happy New Year

x

At halftime it was 9 fouls by stains and 1 by albion, shows those cloggers needed to put the boot in, untill Harding had to go. funny after that their percentage of posesion of the ball dropped.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
He also swept CMS away from behind, which, as far as I am aware, is a foul.

Do you not get the irony of the words 'oilbag' and 'racist' in a single sentence, I will let you off on this one, but whatever you think of Gus, there is no need to use racial epithets in relation to him, just call him a twat or similar thanks. I think some of the obsession with Saints and Kim Jung Nige is a bit OTT, so do what I do after a shit performance, and stay away from the binfest!

Happy New Year

x

Thanks for telling me all that twice but im fairly sure the fair play league is from not just one game.

Happy new year indeed. Lets hope 2012 is as successful as 2011 :lol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Not only delusional, but ignorant and totally lacking self-awareness.

You take losing fairly very badly. It kind of sets you up as a total prat, frankly.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

You're usually one of the reasonable ones, it's weird to see such drivel from you. It was a foul, not a sending off, imo, but the yellow was fair. Watching the replay on ssn, one player checked on El Abd, and football is full of players celebrating things they shouldn't (red cards, penalties etc), it's not exclusive to brighton. On monday, and over the course of the whole season, southampton, and 6 other teams have committed more fouls than us. That we get so many cards is a statistical anomaly, and perhaps is a self-fulfilling prophecy - a nothing foul by you is dismissed as a nothing foul, a nothing foul by us is an excuse for the ref to whip his cards out and lay down his authority because he's heard about us.

Crystal Palace
Derby
Doncaster
Hull
Ipswich
Leeds
Leicester
Middlesborough
Millwall
Nottingham Forest
Peterborough
Portsmouth
Reading
Southampton
Watford

All average more fouls per game than brighton (portsmouth the most with 11.75, saints are on 11.16, brighton on 10.44). Over the course of the season portsmouth have only committed 3 more fouls than you.

And that nonsense about it only being a matter of time before you scored is simply that - nonsense. Before lambert went off, either team could have won, neither more likely than the other. The old cliche of one mistake or bit of great play by either team would have been the deciding factor.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Thanks for telling me all that twice but im fairly sure the fair play league is from not just one game.

Happy new year indeed. Lets hope 2012 is as successful as 2011 :lol:

Living in the sticks I have an appalling broadband connection so sometimes posts end up being entered twice by mistake.

Can I also politely ask you to refrain from using the 'c' word, any repeat offence will mean a red card (aka a 'Ricky') being brandished. It's the only word that is not allowed on NSC, there are plenty of alternatives that do the job just as well, thanks.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Can I also politely ask you to refrain from using the 'c' word, any repeat offence will mean a red card (aka a 'Ricky') being brandished. It's the only word that is not allowed on NSC, there are plenty of alternatives that do the job just as well, thanks.

El Presidente, whilst I agree with the above, I think his "oilbag" comment warrants a straight red. Not my call I guess, I'm just a bit surprised it didn't warrant an insta-ban. I though racist abuse on the board didn't get overlooked?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Except for the fact that at the point of your sending off at SMS, we were already 1 up and were knocking on the door for another. I'm in no doubt we would have won that game if you had stayed at 11 men. However, you wouldnt have won yesterday had it not been for El Abd being a filty xxxx

I was sitting in the East, front row, block A. Not the best view overall but I had eyes on throughout the whole El-Abd/Lambert tussle. They got tangled up when both went down after a bit of a physical challenge. When getting up they were both giving it a put of push and shove with arms and legs. Then Lambert loses his cool and gives AEA a slap. Quite rightly he was sent off for violent conduct.
My opinion was that at the time Southampton were just edging it but it could have gone either way. Once Lambert got himself dismissed, the numerical advantage was enough to win us the game rather handsomely.
If you want to blame someone, rather than blaming El-Abd, Gus, D'Urso, Tony Bloom, "dirty, cheating Brighton" or anyone else, blame Lambert for being a twat and costing you the game.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I think Greer was a twat getting himself sent off, his supension could prove equally costly.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Bad loser, bet try harder, losing is now a habit to the most overrated, arrogant and clearly most myopic fans in the Championship. You will obviously say that your upcoming defeat at Coventry in the FA Cup was in fact because you wanted to concentrate on the League. What are you ? Excuses 'R Us ?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
It's funny how the bloke with the best view of all, Andy D'Urso, didn't see Lambert "hitting the ground" and instead thought he hit Adam El-Abd in the face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here