[Albion] James Milner

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Gym/running 6 times a week as well and season tickets at two other football clubs (between holidays obviously) 🤣
Can’t wait, FFS!

1683193492726.png

kjgood

Lallana to be appointed to the coaching team, Milner to move into Lallanas daddy role in the first team squad maybe? When I first heard it I thought it was a wind up but the more I think about it the more it sort of makes sense. If RDZ wants him then there is a reason.

So if we get him on a free, after half a season will we get £80m for him from Chelsea, is that the thinking?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
During his time at Liverpool he has generally been brought on when heads on the pitch are going awry. What better bloke to be on our bench for such times and called upon when injuries are plaguing the team. A guy who can play anywhere in the defence or midfield. my only surprise is him coming down so far south when he’s spent most of his time up north.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Lallana to be appointed to the coaching team, Milner to move into Lallanas daddy role in the first team squad maybe? When I first heard it I thought it was a wind up but the more I think about it the more it sort of makes sense. If RDZ wants him then there is a reason.

So if we get him on a free, after half a season will we get £80m for him from Chelsea, is that the thinking?
Lallana, of course 3 years younger of the two

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
So not only are we the destination of choice for promising youngsters who value career progression over immediate wealth we're also the destination of choice for smart veterans who value an introduction to coaching over a last big payday.
Grand.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
This is good news, in my opinion. Seems like only yesterday he was running down the wing playing for Swindon (IIRC) at Withdean getting dog's abuse from the South Stand faithful. On loan from Dirty at the time.

Having checked, that was 20 bleeding years ago!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports