Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] James Milner

barbus_max bhafc

Dec 12, 2021
Worthing
Not sure about this one, just think he’s a bit too slow/not mobile enough for our team now. Think we’ve got enough talent cover in our younger players.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Wouldn't be my choice, but if we do make Europe, his experience could prove invaluable. Must admit, playing wise against Liverpool I always wanted the speedsters let loose on him, but as usual I'm sure the club knows best. Looking nailed on in the media now, so I hope he's on Roberto's list to sign.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not sure about this one, just think he’s a bit too slow/not mobile enough for our team now. Think we’ve got enough talent cover in our younger players.

I have to say I agree (and have done a few times on this thread). If we needed a minder for our youngsters out on the town he'd be great because I've thought for years that if it kicked off in a pub, I'd make sure I was either on his side, or behind him :wink:

But given we don't sign youngsters like that anymore I struggle to see his role. However it is all over the news that he's on his way and I have learnt not to disagree with TB, PBOBE and RDZ, so welcome James 😍

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
No.

More likely there’s another 3/4 unheard—of South American toddlers on their way and we need more babysitters in the squad. Adam can’t do it all himself.
Perhaps I should have added a laughing emoji after the fishing rod that seems to have been missed 😉by you and zero

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I have to say I agree (and have done a few times on this thread). If we needed a minder for our youngsters out on the town he'd be great because I've thought for years that if it kicked off in a pub, I'd make sure I was either on his side, or behind him :wink:

But given we don't sign youngsters like that anymore I struggle to see his role. However it is all over the news that he's on his way and I have learnt not to disagree with TB, PBOBE and RDZ, so welcome James 😍

He’s still more than decent at RB.

Great to have cover.

Lamptey is a poor defender imho.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
People who think we shouldn't go for Milner because he's old probably also think England should ditch James Anderson because he's 40

Multi position player Great engine Not the quickest
Is Pascal on his way ? 🤔🎣
We need a big squad, with some experience as well as youth. If we have European ambitions. Or even if we fancy a proper tilt at a domestic cup. We don't have to bin a player to sign someone.

What this club does now is ahead of it's previous curve.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Perhaps I should have added a laughing emoji after the fishing rod that seems to have been missed 😉by you and zero
And HWT 😉

H when asked about our interest in JM by a Wet Spammer at work ,earlier today my response was We are taking a punt we will qualify for Europe JMs experience will be invaluable then
Also his fitness metrics bely his age Like Ronaldo you mean
was the Hammers reply

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here