Illuminati Olympics

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 77.8%

• Total voters

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I suggested that the 1950's - 1970's MI5 Crest contained hidden (occult) symbolism, in this case the Eye of Horus at the apex of a pyramid shape.

You responded by pointing out that the current MI5 crest is different.

Post #37 was to point out that the contemporary MI5 crest also contains hidden (occult) symbolism, in this case the symbol of the rose.

Hope that helps.

So the Secret Service in the UK has symbols in it's crest that it other cultures and countries mean there are secret things happening. You are right that is very odd.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'll make some predictions regarding the Olympics, let's see if they come true....

A British boxer will win a gold or silver medal
Team GB will not win the Road Cycling time trial
A Chinese swimmer will win a gold
The Russians will clean up the Gymnastics.
It will rain during the Athletics.

That's my predictions. Also, the security is as tight as f**k now we have the Army on the job, so I can not honestly see anyone with "dodgy" motives getting near the games.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I'll make some predictions regarding the Olympics, let's see if they come true....

That's my predictions. Also, the security is as tight as f**k now we have the Army on the job, so I can not honestly see anyone with "dodgy" motives getting near the games.

Put it all in a Youtube video and I might believe you.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Don't be so naive these people run the world and they are going to do something at the Olympics to take over the world (that they already run).

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Not really as the left eye is pictured like this.

wedjat2.jpg

The word utchat, sometimes spelled udjat, refers to Egypt's sacred eye symbol. The right eye is called the Eye of Ra, symbolizing the sun. The left is called the Eye of Thoth, symbolizing the moon. Both eyes together are the Two Eyes Of Horus The Elder. The eye is the part of the body able to perceive light, and is therefore the symbol for spiritual ability.

also

The Right Eye of Horus represents concrete factual information controlled by the left brain. It deals with words, letters, and numbers and those things which are describable in terms of sentences or complete thoughts. It approaches the universe in terms of male oriented ideation.

The Left Eye of Horus represents abstract aesthetic information controlled by the right brain. It deals with esoteric thoughts and feelings and is responsible for intuition. It approaches the universe in terms of female oriented ideation. We use the Left Eye, female oriented, right side of our brain for feeling and intuition.

If you scroll down it also says what the 6 parts I mentioned represent.:wave:

The Eyes of Horus

sorry i only put up one image. As someone who's hobby is ancient Egypt, I just assumed you would know the direction in which a hieroglyph faces is to let reader know in which direction the next hieroglyph is to be read. (if you want to study ancient Egypt i think it rely is necessary to have a working knowledge of how to read hieroglyphs ) A good book to get is How to read Egyptian hieroglyphs by Mark collier and Bill Manley. ISBN number is 0-7141-1910-5. Its the one i used and its easy to understand and contains exercises to do,
ps I have also been to The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Edfu is considered one of the best-preserved cult temples in Egypt. This partly because it was built later than most: in the Ptolemaic era 237 to 57 BC.
pps you might also think of joining the Sussex collage of ancient &classical archeology

website

The Sussex College of Egyptology

Last edited:

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Has anybody else bothered viewing that ridiculous video posted earlier. What an absolute load of nonsense. If I can ask a simple question of those in the know on this subject - if the illuminati want to tell their followers that something bad is about to happen, why don't they just tell them, you know in an email or a newsletter or something. Why the need to resort to complex hidden symbolism that is actually apparently very easy to spot anyway? On the whole it seems to me to some of the worst anti-jewish claptrap I have seen and those engaged in encouraging it should be ashamed of themselves.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Tell you what, *if* I was a member of a secret society that ran the world, there is no way in hell I would want us to advertise this by leaving little clues knocking around the place. Especially pyramids and Egyptian eyes and suchlike. I would however run my own secret slush fund so that my favourite football team could slowly but surely rise up the ranks and dominate Europe, but dole out the money to make it look like it's all come from, say, a poker player. But then, I probably couldn't resist a sly clue as to who's behind it all, by ordering him to adopt a nickname of say, The Lizard...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Tell you what, *if* I was a member of a secret society that ran the world, there is no way in hell I would want us to advertise this by leaving little clues knocking around the place. Especially pyramids and Egyptian eyes and suchlike. I would however run my own secret slush fund so that my favourite football team could slowly but surely rise up the ranks and dominate Europe, but dole out the money to make it look like it's all come from, say, a poker player. But then, I probably couldn't resist a sly clue as to who's behind it all, by ordering him to adopt a nickname of say, The Lizard...

:eek:

:wozza:

Wait... so we are going to win the CL?

Bring on the New World Order, where do I que for my chip?

:rave:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
:eek:

:wozza:

Wait... so we are going to win the CL?

Bring on the New World Order, where do I que for my chip?

:rave:

Any chance you or Brunswick are going to accept my challenge or answer my question?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Any chance you or Brunswick are going to accept my challenge or answer my question?

Your challenge to make 10 precise predictions of things that will happen during the Olympics?

Sure, no problem.

Archery
Beach Volleyball
Cycling
Fencing
Football
Basketball
Diving
Swimming
Hockey
Judo

And HRH Prince William will be announced as the 2nd coming of Christ.

Ask a stupid question...

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Your challenge to make 10 precise predictions of things that will happen during the Olympics?

Sure, no problem.

Archery
Beach Volleyball
Cycling
Fencing
Football
Basketball
Diving
Swimming
Hockey
Judo

And HRH Prince William will be announced as the 2nd coming of Christ.

Now how about you f*** off?

So I challenge to clearly and precisely state what you think the Illuminati are going to do during the olympics and ask you a direct question about why they leave us so many clues to what they are doing and you resort to sarcasm and abuse.

I must admit i am surprised at your reaction to my challenge (and have reported it) but will take it as validating the point I was trying to make.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So I ask your to clearly and precisely state what you think the Illuminati are going to do during the olympics and ask you a direct question about why they leave us so many clues to what they are doing and you resort to sarcasm and abuse.

I must admit i am surprised at your reaction (and have reported it) but will take it as validating the point I was trying to make.

After reflecting I made my post less pissy but u were too quick. Sorry for telling you to f*** off.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
After reflecting I made my post less pissy but u were too quick. Sorry for telling you to f*** off.

Fair enough

So now you won't answer my challenge or my question because you think they are stupid?

Please humor my stupidity for a moment and give me a couple of straight answers.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Fair enough

So now you won't answer my challenge or my question because you think they are stupid?

Please humor my stupidity for a moment and give me a couple of straight answers.

Your challenge was stupid, your question is reasonable.

Why do they put symbolism everywhere? Because they can. Because it makes them feel powerful.

Maybe I will give you a more thorough answer tomorrow, it's late and I must sleep.

Nite sugar :lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Heard loads of illuminati stuff surrounding the Olympics so i watched this. . .

Guessing most of it is just coincidence really, not sure though

"If enough people find out about their plans then the Illuminati maybe forced to cancel their plans" - this is paraphrased from one of the last slides in the film.

I this is the case then why the hell are they throwing out so many clues?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Your challenge was stupid, your question is reasonable.

Why do they put symbolism everywhere? Because they can. Because it makes them feel powerful.

Maybe I will give you a more thorough answer tomorrow, it's late and I must sleep.

Nite sugar :lolol:

So to clarify you are suggesting that something bad is going to happen during the olympics but you are not prepared to give anymore clarity than that? I assume that after the event this will give you licence to claim anything bad that happens as down to the Illuminati.

You also think that holding power over us isn't enough, they feel the need to tease us about it as well, even though they may f*** up their plans by doing so.

By your reckoning your idea of the Illuminati is that they are similar to ridiculous bond villains explaining their plans to bond just before he escapes and saves the world. If I am going to be ruled by an evil oppressor it saddens me that it will be Dr Evil.

Sleep Well

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
It's not really fair to press someone for specific details of what will happen and when, when how would we know?

I have worKed in international//classiied areas in the past and all I will say is - there is an awful lot that happens behind the scenes that the general public never gets to hear about

I remember all the doom and gloom predicted for 1994 and 2000, which never materialised.

As someone who lives in London there's not a lot I can do though I will be staying away where possible eg at weekends and avoiding the tube for now - just sensible precautions.

I won't be getting my tin foil hat out or wasting my time watching Youtube videos though

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's not really fair to press someone for specific details of what will happen and when, when how would we know?

I have worKed in international//classiied areas in the past and all I will say is - there is an awful lot that happens behind the scenes that the general public never gets to hear about

I remember all the doom and gloom predicted for 1994 and 2000, which never materialised.

As someone who lives in London there's not a lot I can do though I will be staying away where possible eg at weekends and avoiding the tube for now - just sensible precautions.

I won't be getting my tin foil hat out or wasting my time watching Youtube videos though

No it is not, but when people speak with such authority and confidence that something is going to happen, surely the next logical question is "What will happen?" Maybe specifics are too much to ask for but I guess I will settle for a general vague prediction that something bad will happen. After all the Illuminati have gone to great lengths to leave us clues about what they are doing.

Anyway I do wonder what our Conspiracy Theory friends will say if the Olympics passes without incident.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports