Illuminati Olympics

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 77.8%

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
There is the letter "I" and under the letter "I" is an image of an eye.

MI5LOGO.GIF

If you asked MI5 why there were roses on their crest, I am pretty sure they would tell you it is the Tudor rose, a symbol of England.

this MI5 logo looks fake anyway

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
The image I posted was the MI5 crest from 1950's to 1970's.

MI5LOGO.GIF

I like the new one though too. The rose is the national flower of England. But it has other meanings too. The Rose was the emblem of the Egyptian God Horus (Interestingly the "one eye" symbol is called the eye of Horus).

In Rome a wild rose would be placed on the door of a room where secret matters were discussed. The Latin phrase "Sub rosa" means "under the rose", which means to keep a secret. "Sub rosa" is a term used today in respect of covert operations by security services.

According to Wiki: More recently, "sub rosa" activities have become a byword for covert operations, usually by security services. Originating primarily in the Canadian and American special forces, this meaning has been gradually spreading to other countries and in particular the United Kingdom.

So this contemporary crest also contains occult (Latin - Hidden) symbolism.
sorry mate the eye of Horus is allways pictured like this

Attachments

• imagesCAJ7SWH4.jpg
    imagesCAJ7SWH4.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 527
  • untitledsdsr.png
    untitledsdsr.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 533

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

In the Egyptian language, the word for this symbol was "Wedjat". It was the eye of one of the earliest of Egyptian deities, Wadjet, who later became associated with Bast, Mut, and Hathor as well. Wedjat was a solar deity and this symbol began as her eye, an all seeing eye. In early artwork, Hathor is also depicted with this eye.

Horus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Eye of Providence (or the all-seeing eye of God) is a symbol showing an eye often surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by a triangle. It is sometimes interpreted as representing the eye of God watching over humankind (or divine providence), or "to know"...Imagery of an all-seeing eye can be traced back to Egyptian mythology and the Eye of Horus.

Eye of Providence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Not really as the left eye is pictured like this.

wedjat2.jpg

The word utchat, sometimes spelled udjat, refers to Egypt's sacred eye symbol. The right eye is called the Eye of Ra, symbolizing the sun. The left is called the Eye of Thoth, symbolizing the moon. Both eyes together are the Two Eyes Of Horus The Elder. The eye is the part of the body able to perceive light, and is therefore the symbol for spiritual ability.

also

The Right Eye of Horus represents concrete factual information controlled by the left brain. It deals with words, letters, and numbers and those things which are describable in terms of sentences or complete thoughts. It approaches the universe in terms of male oriented ideation.

The Left Eye of Horus represents abstract aesthetic information controlled by the right brain. It deals with esoteric thoughts and feelings and is responsible for intuition. It approaches the universe in terms of female oriented ideation. We use the Left Eye, female oriented, right side of our brain for feeling and intuition.

If you scroll down it also says what the 6 parts I mentioned represent.:wave:

The Eyes of Horus

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
In the Egyptian language, the word for this symbol was "Wedjat". It was the eye of one of the earliest of Egyptian deities, Wadjet, who later became associated with Bast, Mut, and Hathor as well. Wedjat was a solar deity and this symbol began as her eye, an all seeing eye. In early artwork, Hathor is also depicted with this eye.

Horus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Eye of Providence (or the all-seeing eye of God) is a symbol showing an eye often surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by a triangle. It is sometimes interpreted as representing the eye of God watching over humankind (or divine providence), or "to know"...Imagery of an all-seeing eye can be traced back to Egyptian mythology and the Eye of Horus.

Eye of Providence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is muddled misleading rubbish, the clue being the kind of stoned truther who uses "humankind".

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This is muddled misleading rubbish, the clue being the kind of stoned truther who uses "humankind".

looney said:
Not really as the left eye is pictured like this.

wedjat2.jpg

The word utchat, sometimes spelled udjat, refers to Egypt's sacred eye symbol. The right eye is called the Eye of Ra, symbolizing the sun. The left is called the Eye of Thoth, symbolizing the moon. Both eyes together are the Two Eyes Of Horus The Elder. The eye is the part of the body able to perceive light, and is therefore the symbol for spiritual ability.

also

The Right Eye of Horus represents concrete factual information controlled by the left brain. It deals with words, letters, and numbers and those things which are describable in terms of sentences or complete thoughts. It approaches the universe in terms of male oriented ideation.

The Left Eye of Horus represents abstract aesthetic information controlled by the right brain. It deals with esoteric thoughts and feelings and is responsible for intuition. It approaches the universe in terms of female oriented ideation. We use the Left Eye, female oriented, right side of our brain for feeling and intuition.

If you scroll down it also says what the 6 parts I mentioned represent.:wave:

The Eyes of Horus

I don't get it. A website with a black background, entitled "The School of Sacred Geometry and Alchemy". Is that not the kind of website you associate with "stoned truthers"? (ad hominem btw)

The websites headings, Grail Myth Mystery Schools Earth Ancestors Histories Knights Templar.

I am personally pretty open minded when it comes to evaluating sources, but you are not, so I am surprised you refer to this website as evidence of something.

EDIT: Looking at the website I don't dispute anything it says. I dispute that it shows that the "all-seeing eye" cannot be traced back to Horus. Because it doesn't show that.

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I don't get it. A website with a black background, entitled "The School of Sacred Geometry and Alchemy". Is that not the kind of place website you associate with "stoned truthers"? (ad hominem btw)

The websites headings, Grail Myth Mystery Schools Earth Ancestors Histories Knights Templar.

I am personally pretty open minded when it comes to evaluating sources, but you are not, so I am surprised you refer to this website as evidence of something.

One of my hobbies is studying greek and eygptian mythology. Hence I have come across that before on various sites, I just did a quick google to jog my memory, if you doubt its validaty then cross check it.

There is no documented evidence of the eye of providence prior to the mid 1700's, it origin is more likely to be greek if anything. As providence means foresite or prophesy. In greek mythology there are many references, the Oracle of Delphi was usually a triumvarate of Priestesses which could explain the triangle and who advised people on actions according to future predictions given to them by the God appollo.

again you can check all this rather than reading mumbo jumbo on conspiracy sites, or wiki pages crafted by stoned students.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
There is no documented evidence of the eye of providence prior to the mid 1700's, it origin is more likely to be greek if anything. As providence means foresite or prophesy. In greek mythology there are many references, the Oracle of Delphi was usually a triumvarate of Priestesses which could explain the triangle and who advised people on actions according to future predictions given to them by the God appollo.

I can read the words, can comprehend the sentence structure but have no idea on what it means...this is so far over my head it hurts.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I can read the words, can comprehend the sentence structure but have no idea on what it means...this is so far over my head it hurts.

Yea, its saturday night who wants to read all this bollocks? bottomline if you beleive in the illuminati olympics your a prize f***ing idiot.

heres another reference, you need to scroll down for the meaning of the eyes. says much the same thing. The reason for different sexes/eyes has to do with Isis and Osiris marrying incestually or summink. not on that link but cant be f***ed to look it up.

Eye of Ra, Eye of Horus

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I've read a couple of books about this stuff by David Icke. This was about ten years ago. I still haven't stopped laughing.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
One of my hobbies is studying greek and eygptian mythology. Hence I have come across that before on various sites, I just did a quick google to jog my memory, if you doubt its validaty then cross check it.

again you can check all this rather than reading mumbo jumbo on conspiracy sites, or wiki pages crafted by stoned students.

This is all very interesting, and I don't doubt much of what you say. But nobody suggested that the Eye of Providence was used prior to the mid 18th Century. Just that the symbol has it's origins in Egyptian mythology (as the eye of Horus).

The origin of the 10 commandments of the Bible can be found in the Egyptian book of the dead too. That is not to say that when people talk of the 10 commandments they are talking of the book of the dead, I am just talking about origins.

Nobody is saying that when the eye of providence is used, it is really the eye of Horus (or Ra). Just the origins of the use of the symbol.

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Illuminati? This means you Alex Jones fans believe there's going to be a false flag operation that will kill thousands?

Nobody mentioned Alex Jones. But if you bring him up it no doubt helps to muddy the discussion.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I've read a couple of books about this stuff by David Icke. This was about ten years ago. I still haven't stopped laughing.

Nobody mentioned David Icke. But if you bring him up it no doubt helps to muddy the discussion.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Perhaps DARPA's (Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency) use of the Eye of Providence for the Information Awareness Office, could shed some light on its contemporary interpretation.

250px-IAO-logo.png

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
the dates 4th 6th 8th 12th aug i wld stay out of london - much symbolism points to these dates - Lets hope its nothing.

Why do they warn us by sending us little clues that people can pick up on? - I genuinely don't understand this.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
on slow phone so cant post links but theres no point - most of the symbolism is esoteric, a word lost on too many here. to understand esoteric symbols takes time - only the inner self can do it - and then match these up to patterns and events pfff not on here ... Lets just see what happens in the first two weeks of august. Maybe taking special note of any days israeli competitors are not at the stadium.

Any chance you could be a bit more precise about what is going to happen in the next two weeks?

Infact how about we have a wager.....?

you and Dingo Dan make 10 precise prediction of things that will happen during the Olympics. We will all agree on them as Illuminati activity or out of the ordniary. Then if none of them happen you stop posting Conspiracy Theories and Illuminati stuff on NSC.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
does this mean that triangles are evil?

that's annoying as I'll have to find a new favourite quality street.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Why do they warn us by sending us little clues that people can pick up on? - I genuinely don't understand this.

Apparently it only works if you are MENTAL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports