Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 77.8%

• Total voters

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Deep in their diamond-encrusted lair beneath the Arizona desert, the most powerful men in the world meet.

Between them, they control 99.99% of the world's wealth. So-called leaders such as Obama, Putin, Merkel and Cameron are mere puppets, who will do ANYTHING these people ask. The global recession is a diverting amusement they decided to start one weekend just, well, just because they can. They could, by flicking a switch, annihilate the planet in seconds, while they escape to their secret orbiting Earth II manmade planet. But such trivialities are forgotten, because today is the day this society has been working towards since it was created some nine centuries ago.

"Did it happen?," asks a Russian oligarch, who alone is worth $690,000,000trn.

"Yes, look."

A giant screen descends from the ceiling.

The opening ceremony of the London Olympics begins to play.

"There!"

"Where, I can't see it."

"In the corner, behind the ribbon dancers and next to the drummer from Arctic Monkeys."

And with a collective gasp of astonishment, the Illuminati see it. At last, their mission is complete. Centuries of planning are complete. Untold fortunes have been spent.

Because, there, clearly visible to the watching planet, is a toilet doorway... IN THE SHAPE OF A TRIANGLE.

"Now mankind knows our strength," breathes the scion of America's richest family, who makes the Rothschilds look like paupers. "Our work is done."

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Deep in their diamond-encrusted lair beneath the Arizona desert, the most powerful men in the world meet.

Between them, they control 99.99% of the world's wealth. So-called leaders such as Obama, Putin, Merkel and Cameron are mere puppets, who will do ANYTHING these people ask. The global recession is a diverting amusement they decided to start one weekend just, well, just because they can. They could, by flicking a switch, annihilate the planet in seconds, while they escape to their secret orbiting Earth II manmade planet. But such trivialities are forgotten, because today is the day this society has been working towards since it was created some nine centuries ago.

"Did it happen?," asks a Russian oligarch, who alone is worth $690,000,000trn.

"Yes, look."

A giant screen descends from the ceiling.

The opening ceremony of the London Olympics begins to play.

"There!"

"Where, I can't see it."

"In the corner, behind the ribbon dancers and next to the drummer from Arctic Monkeys."

And with a collective gasp of astonishment, the Illuminati see it. At last, their mission is complete. Centuries of planning are complete. Untold fortunes have been spent.

Because, there, clearly visible to the watching planet, is a toilet doorway... IN THE SHAPE OF A TRIANGLE.

"Now mankind knows our strength," breathes the scion of America's richest family, who makes the Rothschilds look like paupers. "Our work is done."

:clap::clap::lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
does this mean that triangles are evil?

that's annoying as I'll have to find a new favourite quality street.

I'll have to rethink my love of an occasional Toblerone...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Giraffe - Administrator, three " A "'s in that, so that's a triple triangle and, more baffling is how did the glitterati people allow an obvious enemy in to such a position of power here where he can work against the other fritatas

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The image I posted was the MI5 crest from 1950's to 1970's.

MI5LOGO.GIF

im definately calling bullshit on this

the old crest with the motto Securitas Vigilantiae Instantis Praemium can be seen on the front of the official book to commemorate 100 years of MI5

%7B3AF83F72-F796-40BC-A6CC-58C3D0707EDB%7DImg100.jpg

then you have the new one from 1981

mi5_crest_colour.gif

what you have posted is something that only appears on conspiracy websites,it never never never ever ever ever appears on any webpage you could call credible or anywhere related to the history of MI5,the other two crests do however.

the one you have posted is amateurish,it looks like it was made by someone who watches too much Stargate SG1..........being gullible is not a crime however

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
No one's brought up this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZI_aEalijE

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, we do.
Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do.
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
We do, we do.
Who robs cavefish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what you have posted is something that only appears on conspiracy websites,it never never never ever ever ever appears on any webpage you could call credible or anywhere related to the history of MI5,the other two crests do however.

good spot. apparently its from Bond films, or someones attempt at creating unofficial memorabilia.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Your challenge to make 10 precise predictions of things that will happen during the Olympics?

Sure, no problem.

Archery
Beach Volleyball
Cycling
Fencing
Football
Basketball
Diving
Swimming
Hockey
Judo

And HRH Prince William will be announced as the 2nd coming of Christ.

Ask a stupid question...
....get an answer from Dingodan.

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
I went to Subway yesterday and had that triangle cheese in it.... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Conspiracy theorists can't even get the little things correct:

This is an image on an article Alister Crowley's involvement in British Intelligence, you may notice the words Secret Intelligence Services (aka SIS, aka MI6) on the same MI5 logo posted here.

SISBDG-150x150.jpg

This same website has the following building (again MI6) as MI5...

MI-5-building-300x225.jpg

this unforgivable mistake is seen all over conspiracy websites...weak research, weak arguments.

Just saying slightly off topic

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Conspiracy theorists can't even get the little things correct:

This is an image on an article Alister Crowley's involvement in British Intelligence, you may notice the words Secret Intelligence Services (aka SIS, aka MI6) on the same MI5 logo posted here.

SISBDG-150x150.jpg

thats a good spot

seems to me all you need to do is invent an image stick an eye in it make sure there is a pyramid,pop it up on a CT website claim its real, sit back and watch the lemmings explain how the illuminati are getting ready to take over the world and are using images in "plain sight" (whatever that means).

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
sorry i only put up one image. As someone who's hobby is ancient Egypt, I just assumed you would know the direction in which a hieroglyph faces is to let reader know in which direction the next hieroglyph is to be read. (if you want to study ancient Egypt i think it rely is necessary to have a working knowledge of how to read hieroglyphs ) A good book to get is How to read Egyptian hieroglyphs by Mark collier and Bill Manley. ISBN number is 0-7141-1910-5. Its the one i used and its easy to understand and contains exercises to do,
ps I have also been to The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Edfu is considered one of the best-preserved cult temples in Egypt. This partly because it was built later than most: in the Ptolemaic era 237 to 57 BC.
pps you might also think of joining the Sussex collage of ancient &classical archeology

website

The Sussex College of Egyptology

Thanks but i knew that. The eyes of Horus mean different things and are not used to denote direction. Eygiptian mythology is a bit mangled with different stories/inturpretations at the same time. a bit like follow the holy gourd/shoe. Correct me if I'm wrong here but as the Pharroes were considered to be the living representatives of Horus and it was more common to use the Right eye which denotes(among other things) power with a red eye to represent Ra. It was a long time ago but its nice to discuss it again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here