Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 77.8%

• Total voters

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Any chance you could be a bit more precise about what is going to happen in the next two weeks?

Infact how about we have a wager.....?

you and Dingo Dan make 10 precise prediction of things that will happen during the Olympics. We will all agree on them as Illuminati activity or out of the ordniary. Then if none of them happen you stop posting Conspiracy Theories and Illuminati stuff on NSC.

If you read what a lot of the conspiracy theorists are saying, its a case of if enough people become aware of the illuminate plot the attacks will be cancelled.

A kind of win/win for the tinfoil hat brigade. If it happens they were right, if it doesn't its because they highlighted it to "enough" people.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If you read what a lot of the conspiracy theorists are saying, its a case of if enough people become aware of the illuminate plot the attacks will be cancelled.

A kind of win/win for the tinfoil hat brigade. If it happens they were right, if it doesn't its because they highlighted it to "enough" people.

See, this is the part of these tinfoil-based theories that I never understand.

On the one hand, we're supposed to believe that the Illuminati or whatever you want to call them put all this symbolism into our everyday lives to "hint" at their presence and plans to those who know where to look, but then on the other we're asked to believe that if too many people know about them then they won't carry out their supposedly nefarious schemes.

Surely, in the event that a group of such powerful and presumably intelligent individuals did wish to carry out such schemes, then they wouldn't be daft enough to leave clues and hints all over the place like a bunch of crappy Scooby Doo villains?

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Thanks but i knew that. The eyes of Horus mean different things and are not used to denote direction. Egyptian mythology is a bit mangled with different stories/interpretations at the same time. a bit like follow the holy gourd/shoe. Correct me if I'm wrong here but as the Pharaohs were considered to be the living representatives of Horus and it was more common to use the Right eye which denotes(among other things) power with a red eye to represent Ra. It was a long time ago but its nice to discuss it again.

spellings corrected

Pharaohs were considered one of the more important of the Egyptian gods. While a pharaoh was ruling, he took on the "incarnation" of the god Horus and the son of Re. Once the pharaoh died, he was identified with the god Osiris, the god of the underworld.

The ancient Egyptian Pharaohs served as mediators between their people and the gods. That is why the cultural significance of the gods relied heavily upon the beliefs of the pharaoh who was ruling. It was believed that the fate of the nation lay strictly with the pharaoh.

At one time, it was believed that only the Egyptian kings had the opportunity for eternal life. Eventually, this opportunity was opened up to all people - dependant on that person's character.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
See, this is the part of these tinfoil-based theories that I never understand.

On the one hand, we're supposed to believe that the Illuminati or whatever you want to call them put all this symbolism into our everyday lives to "hint" at their presence and plans to those who know where to look, but then on the other we're asked to believe that if too many people know about them then they won't carry out their supposedly nefarious schemes.

Surely, in the event that a group of such powerful and presumably intelligent individuals did wish to carry out such schemes, then they wouldn't be daft enough to leave clues and hints all over the place like a bunch of crappy Scooby Doo villains?

The illuminaters run the Ghost Trains in run-down carnivals as well? Ah shit we doomed.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
spellings corrected

Pharaohs were considered one of the more important of the Egyptian gods. While a pharaoh was ruling, he took on the "incarnation" of the god Horus and the son of Re. Once the pharaoh died, he was identified with the god Osiris, the god of the underworld.

The ancient Egyptian Pharaohs served as mediators between their people and the gods. That is why the cultural significance of the gods relied heavily upon the beliefs of the pharaoh who was ruling. It was believed that the fate of the nation lay strictly with the pharaoh.

At one time, it was believed that only the Egyptian kings had the opportunity for eternal life. Eventually, this opportunity was opened up to all people - dependant on that person's character.

Thats what I sort of said. So they were kind of Popes until Christianity came along offering up immortality to everyone? That seems to be your, reasonable, interpretation.

With Horus being a jesus who returns to his father Osiris/god in the underworld/hevean.

Oh and dont worry about my spelling I use freestyle english.:)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
the dates 4th 6th 8th 12th aug i wld stay out of london - much symbolism points to these dates - Lets hope its nothing.

Given I'm in London on all those dates how about we measure your statement on whether I manage to post on here after the 12th ?

That way we can really show if you and "Ding Don" are spouting shit !

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Guess the OP may have been watching this chilling and utterly convincing youtube explanation :facepalm:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Guess the OP may have been watching this chilling and utterly convincing youtube explanation :facepalm:

A stunning expose of....the idiocy of CT's

I found it especially fascinating when he pointed out the builders. It's that kind of attention to convincing detail that proves everything the CT's say.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Well I'm convinced by that chilling exposé.

"It was essentially just a lighting ceremony, for the, err, lights."

So now we've established beyond all doubt that, um, err... What exactly is the point of all this?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I shall be sure to keep 'em peeled over the next few days for any signs of Illuminati symbolism. In particular the appearance of such rare symbols as triangles and, er, eyes.

Will post my discoveries on here.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
If just got into work and one of the girls here has an eye closed (claims its really bad Conjunctivitis but I dont beleive her) and she has her fringe up in a kind of quiff, when she stands by the window all I can see is a triangle silhouette and one eye, I wish I hadnt said this is nonsense obviously the Illuminati are now after me I just hope the Aliens save me

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
I shall be sure to keep 'em peeled over the next few days for any signs of Illuminati symbolism. In particular the appearance of such rare symbols as triangles and, er, eyes.

Will post my discoveries on here.

sorry edna but i thought all you fremasons where the storm troopers of the Illuminati (not gonna shop your own are you ):thumbsup::whistle:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
sorry edna but i thought all you fremasons where the storm troopers of the Illuminati (not gonna shop your own are you ):thumbsup::whistle:

As I've never yet met a copper who's in the stonecutters, I've got nobody to shop :(

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
One of my workers has a dairylea triangle on her desk, is this a sign the illuminati are in my office?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
One of my workers has a dairylea triangle on her desk, is this a sign the illuminati are in my office?

Yes. Get out. Get out now.

And FOR THE LOVE OF JIMINY make sure the door you escape through is RECTANGULAR!!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Really???? I know few of our constabulary who are Masons, I thought there was a time every officers was

I daresay there was, and no doubt there are still a small number left, but I've genuinely never met one.

Frankly I just don't think the idea of being one appeals to most people. It's an incredibly old fashioned concept these days. It's just a club for old men isn't it, where they can go on a Thursday evening, smoke pipes, perform daft initiation ceremonies, escape from the wives and kid themselves that they're important. They don't actually DO anything really, I reckon (they just like the rest of us to imagine that they do).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here