Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 77.8%

• Total voters

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
The little guitar you mean?

That was the one. There were loads of conspiracy theories about the Beatles, when Sgt Pepper was released some fans thought the "guitar" read PAUL? and assumed from that that he was dead. It does look vaguely like it, but it does show up how dumb some conspiracy theories are.

sgt_pepper_cover-714928.jpg

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
If you look at the side of the roof tops on coronation Street they look strangely like the side of pyramids and the cat is also symbolic and a dig at Eastenders

Coronation Sttreet had a cat in their opening titles years before Eastenders even started. Are you suggesting that the producers of Coronation Street predicted that Eastenders would be made in several years time?
"A dig at Eastenders?" I hear you ask yes, if you look at their opening title the river clearly looks like a snake the producers did that on pupose because it is to represent the snake in the bible which we all know did the devils work,so it was kind of an illuminati joke or wind up if you like because they may be all powerful but cant help a little jest. its a conspiacy I tells ya!

Nothing to do with that actually being the shape of the Thames then?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
beatles-abbey-road.jpg

There are a few on Abbey Road too.

1. the fact that Paul has no shoes on.
2. The path of the car in the distance is in line with Paul.
3. The number plate of the car is LMW 68 standing for Linda McCartney Widowed 1968
4. The way they are dressed, Ringo at the front in white like a priest, then Ringo in black like a pall bearer with George behind like a mourner (or something anyway!).

Some more I am sure. I think they just played up on the rumours those naughty boys!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205310/Pictured-The-Beatles-album-cover-started-decades-long-conspiracy-theory.html

This explains it better!

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Coronation Sttreet had a cat in their opening titles years before Eastenders even started. Are you suggesting that the producers of Coronation Street predicted that Eastenders would be made in several years time?

it's f***ing spooky isn't it? How on earth did they know?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley

Nothing to do with that actually being the shape of the Thames then?

The facts dont lie Forkme, our matsers are about 100 years ahead in their plans so it was all planned in advance ..obviously!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They had a dog in the opening titles of Neighbours once (Bouncer I think).

Australia being upside down, that would clearly then be a secretive reference to GOD, surely.

What does this MEAN?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
They had a dog in the opening titles of Neighbours once (Bouncer I think).

Australia being upside down, that would clearly then be a secretive reference to GOD, surely.

What does this MEAN?

Don't even get me started on El Dorado or El Babylon as it should have been called.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I don't want to add fuel to the fire, but Harold Bishop, I need say no more.....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
That was the one. There were loads of conspiracy theories about the Beatles, when Sgt Pepper was released some fans thought the "guitar" read PAUL? and assumed from that that he was dead. It does look vaguely like it, but it does show up how dumb some conspiracy theories are.

i really cant see it myself. when Sgt Pepper came out, there was alot more LSD going on and im sure some could say it looks like a rhino wearing a blue fedora.

3. The number plate of the car is LMW 68 standing for Linda McCartney Widowed 1968

Linda didn't marry Paul until 12 March 1969 although I concede that the Illimunati would undoubtedly have the power to edit a Wikipedia entry, along with anyone else who felt the need to.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I don't want to add fuel to the fire, but Harold Bishop, I need say no more.....

anagram of harold bishop is Rah Blood Ship,this is a clear reference to secret hidden Egyptian practice of guarding the vessel that carried the blood, the royal bloodline of Jesus himself.

Harold Bishop was in on it and i suspect so was Joe Mangel
Bouncer was just a patsy!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
There are a few on Abbey Road too.

1. the fact that Paul has no shoes on.
2. The path of the car in the distance is in line with Paul.
4. The way they are dressed, Ringo at the front in white like a priest, then Ringo in black like a pall bearer with George behind like a mourner (or something anyway!).

Some more I am sure. I think they just played up on the rumours those naughty boys!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205310/Pictured-The-Beatles-album-cover-started-decades-long-conspiracy-theory.html

This explains it better!

genius stuff. and Daily Mail with a usfull peice? you couldnt make it up. oh. so who's the chap singing Hey Jude at every national event, and why fake his continued life?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Yeah sorry i was doing it from memory.

Yep and the LMW stand for LIsa Marie Wallbanger which is what Paul called himself on Saturday nights when he used to dress up as a drag queen, but no one knows that either becase they have hidden that Paul was a transgender martian and The Rocky Horror Picture Show was actually a part Biopic on Paul Mcartney, all completly True!!!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibiru isn' directly linked with annunaki. The story of the garden of eden and adam and eve are more related. Remember the snake in the story, find out about the garden of babylon. You'll understand the importance of iraq a bit more. If not then keep making yourself laugh, it don't bother me x

You really are a dick

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Nibiru isn' directly linked with annunaki. The story of the garden of eden and adam and eve are more related. Remember the snake in the story, find out about the garden of babylon. You'll understand the importance of iraq a bit more. If not then keep making yourself laugh, it don't bother me x

"The appellation Satan, in Hebrew . . . belongs by right to the first and cruelest "Adversary" of all other Gods - Jehovah, not in the serpent which spoke only words of sympathy and wisdom." - Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky

:wink:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
With the Paralympics Opening Ceremony tonight and brunswicks reemergence on the board I thought it would be timely to bounce this thread.

Perhaps he can give us his opinion on how likely our Lizard Masters are to do something, well, Illuminating tonight? ???

His reasoned opinion of the percentage chance of it happening would be useful as well........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here