Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 77.8%

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It's you who thinks anunaki is a joke, not me!

that would be because it is. its the imaginary idea of one man, picked up by a bunch of people who are rather gullible and lack basic critical reasoning. while you wonder if tonights sighting of Venus is Nibiru or not (its not), all your peers are getting on with more interesting things in life like getting a second star at McDonalds. you're one step away from scientology and its delightfully stupid clam-ery.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
that would be because it is. its the imaginary idea of one man, picked up by a bunch of people who are rather gullible and lack basic critical reasoning. while you wonder if tonights sighting of Venus is Nibiru or not (its not), all your peers are getting on with more interesting things in life like getting a second star at McDonalds.

Nibiru isn' directly linked with annunaki. The story of the garden of eden and adam and eve are more related. Remember the snake in the story, find out about the garden of babylon. You'll understand the importance of iraq a bit more. If not then keep making yourself laugh, it don't bother me x

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Is that what you took from the video?

That it has Owls in it?

It was pretty much the only thing that could be accepted as truth. I saw some rituals which may or may not have been Satan worshipers, some of which were performed in front of the owl some of which may have been. I say a whole load of unattributed quotes (which i didn't bother to cross check).

I saw a posh gentleman's club which is used by rich and powerful republican to probably dictate policy in the US (that is worrying but lets face it we know they do so whether they do it under a big owl is irrelevant).

Most of it was unattributed, unsourced and uncorroborated not really a reliable piece of information is it.

What did i miss?

I liked the music though!

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
I'm nothing more or less than human. Religion are just someone else's beliefs. I'm content enough to just believe in my own life, the labels don't fool me. I have lived such an extreme life which envoled close death scenarios to homelessness to travelling the world to getting involved with dangerous and good people. That my beliefs come from my own experiences which help make alot of sense about the current situation the world is in.

Blimey, are you
446.jpg

by any chance?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Nibiru isn' directly linked with annunaki. The story of the garden of eden and adam and eve are more related. Remember the snake in the story, find out about the garden of babylon. You'll understand the importance of iraq a bit more. If not then keep making yourself laugh, it don't bother me x

Can you send me a link about the Annunaki? I just googled it and had a quick look at a few pages and they told me different things.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
That video is very interesting and in my humble opinion represents the most dangerous and worrying aspects of conspiracy theories.

There are some dangerous and unethical things going on in world politics, through cronyism, corruption and collusion. These thing need to be talked about and investigated but the waters of these issues are muddied by the Illuminati/devil worship conspiracies that are evident in the first video (with no factual basis, citation or source).

Your opinion is rarely humble, so that's nice.

Out of interest, why do you think they all dress in black robes and burn a coffin in the presence of a large stone Owl?

The fact that this kind of behavior will breed corruption is obvious. Less obvious is why do they behave like psychos with their stupid big stone Owls and costumes? You keep mocking the stuff as though it's me who believes in it. Pyramids, and Stone Owls don't mean shit to me. Ancient history, literally.

If we believe Pyramids and giant stone Owls are silly, we should actually be collectively laughing at these fools, and then perhaps we could take a moment to ask ourselves whether it is at all possible that these stupid fools and their silly beliefs could actually have a detrimental impact on our society, given the power and wealth that these individuals wield.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003

oh, you mean the original Annunaki, the Sumerian gods. well, of course they are completely true, what with the thousands of contempory records we have for them. its a surprise anyone doubts that really, all these other gods are just pretenders.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It was pretty much the only thing that could be accepted as truth. I saw some rituals which may or may not have been Satan worshipers, some of which were performed in front of the owl some of which may have been. I say a whole load of unattributed quotes (which i didn't bother to cross check).

I saw a posh gentleman's club which is used by rich and powerful republican to probably dictate policy in the US (that is worrying but lets face it we know they do so whether they do it under a big owl is irrelevant).

Most of it was unattributed, unsourced and uncorroborated not really a reliable piece of information is it.

What did i miss?

I liked the music though!

It's a good track.

I don't believe that they are actually worshiping the devil (in the sense we would think about that). But I do think their local church congregation would not approve.

people-bohemian.gif

cremation_of_care.jpg

cremation_of_care2.jpg

bohemian_gr_reagan_nixon.JPG

bushes.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Your opinion is rarely humble, so that's nice.

Out of interest, why do you think they all dress in black robes and burn a coffin in the presence of a large stone Owl?

My opinion is that they do it because it is some sort of ritual that has been done for years, I suspect that they don't really understand why they do it they just do. Just the same as any other tradition or ritual throughout the world I don't think many people think about the reasons we celebrate Christmas, Easter, Bondfire night etc etc. These are all ceremonies, rituals and traditions that have been bastardized and changed over the centuries

Although if I had some sort of theory about these people in place already I think I could probably view it as a ceremony that supported by theory.

I am not mocking anything I am just commenting on the video you have shown.

Do you really not believe it? Then I have misread your posts and assumed that you would post and defend the things you believed in.

If you think I beleive we should be laughing at The republican part (or any politician) then you are very very mistaken. What I think we should laugh at is the half baked theories that are being put forward to muddy the waters of what it genuinely happening throughout the world If there were an Illuminati then they would use conspiracy theories about their existence to deflect the truth of their existence.

The power throughout the world must love the conspiracy theories.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003

oh my, is that really republican Reagan and republican Nixon at the same place :eek:

Bush senior and Bush junior together at the same time. and with another republican. are all these people... politically alligned??? has anyone told the press?

do you think they know their picture was taken and published? what if they dont and its supposed to be secret? someone's in a bunch of trouble when they get into power.

Last edited:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Why are you so obsessed with Brunswick? He obviously researches what he types. Do you watch soccer AM am think that's what life is like? Are you so blind to see what the whole lizard thing is targeting? It's like a description of certain types of humans behaviour. It's like saying "they act like snakes" That doesn't mean they are mate! Are you understanding yet or are you a lizard too?
Examples of lizard behaviour:someone who slimes around people, thinks for himself, has no care for anyone other than himself, thinks money and ripping people off is the meaning to life, lacks emotion and love and thinks selfishness is the answer. The appearance means nothing.
Remember my friend, life is like an orange, it's the inside which counts, the outside just wrinkles.

Absolutely beyond parody, I hope this thread goes on forever ........

"Life is like an Orange" :mad:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
My opinion is that they do it because it is some sort of ritual that has been done for years, I suspect that they don't really understand why they do it they just do. Just the same as any other tradition or ritual throughout the world I don't think many people think about the reasons we celebrate Christmas, Easter, Bondfire night etc etc. These are all ceremonies, rituals and traditions that have been bastardized and changed over the centuries

Yes, its like the Nativity or the Easter Bunny.

It only looks ominous to me because I am looking for it, to anyone else it's just a picnic in the woods.

I agree with the sentiment that sometimes people will see what they want to see.

But I also believe that equally, sometimes people will not see what they do not want to see.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
That video is very interesting and in my humble opinion represents the most dangerous and worrying aspects of conspiracy theories.

There are some dangerous and unethical things going on in world politics, through cronyism, corruption and collusion. These thing need to be talked about and investigated but the waters of these issues are muddied by the Illuminati/devil worship conspiracies that are evident in the first video (with no factual basis, citation or source).

This is the point I have made a few times on these threads.

There are some people on here who are saying they are fighting the Illuminati but don't realise that if this group exists they are acting on their behalf spreading misinformation. Helping the very cause they so vehemently fight.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's a good track.

I don't believe that they are actually worshiping the devil (in the sense we would think about that). But I do think their local church congregation would not approve.

people-bohemian.gif

cremation_of_care.jpg

cremation_of_care2.jpg

bohemian_gr_reagan_nixon.JPG

bushes.jpg

None of these pictures show any politician involved in any kid of ritual, satanic or not! They show they at some sort of Republican picnic which may or may not be at the same place some rituals (we don't know the purpose of them remember) have taken place before.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
None of these pictures show any politician involved in any kid of ritual, satanic or not! They show they at some sort of Republican picnic which may or may not be at the same place some rituals (we don't know the purpose of them remember) have taken place before.

This stuff still takes place.

I don't like Alex Jones, but fair play to him because he gatecrashed and got footage of the ceremony.

Make of it what you will.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

This actually interested me but i have done my own research and i have read these 4 articels which cover 1. Someone who has been there for a decent period of time 2. Someone who has looked into the structure and reasoning behind such a group including the class aspect 3. main line media. For completeness I will state upfront that i followed links after searching 'Bohemian Grove' and made a purpose of not watching any videos or reading wiki to cut away the crap.

Now these i believe are well written and well presented arguments (again by some of the people who have been there) and there is nothing i read that concerns me. I do believe that the GOP elite and upper class of the US (who do have a large amount of power) go on a two week summer holiday (except the few who are only there for the weekend).

In summary these are lengthy articles, written from a position of knowledge, that lay out the case (both CT and anti CT) in a coherent manner from which the writer (and I) deduct that its just a drinking mans club that allows lobbyists in.

Masters of the Universe Go to Camp: Inside the Bohemian Grove

A Guide to the Bohemian Grove | Style | Vanity Fair

Who Rules America: Social Cohesion & the Bohemian Grove

Bohemian Grove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here