Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 77.8%

• Total voters

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I'll be honest, I didn't think it would even get past one page. It was just a passing obervation. Bizarre really. Now one of the longest threads in the history of the board.

And what has amazed me is how angry some people have got. It's only an observation. Anyone that get's cross about it should really take a long hard look at themselves in my opinion. Ooh, has that guaranteed another ten pages of ranting?!! :)

I haven't got angry in the least, I think it has been hilarious!

I read The Illuminatus Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson some 30 years ago and never thought that there would still be loonies arguing about whether or not they exist - which of course they do :wink:

Fnord.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'll be honest, I didn't think it would even get past one page. It was just a passing obervation. Bizarre really. Now one of the longest threads in the history of the board.

And what has amazed me is how angry some people have got. It's only an observation. Anyone that get's cross about it should really take a long hard look at themselves in my opinion. Ooh, has that guaranteed another ten pages of ranting?!! :)

You did bounce it at least once which is poor coming from a mod.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
They are a group of devil worshippers that control and dictate to us mere mortals for their own fun, they are sooooo secret and have the ability and power to minipulate EVERYTHING they faked the moon landing, made up the story that dinosaurs walked the earth, shot JFK,they CAN do all that but they cannot stop a couple of geeky virgins with no social skills on the internet not unvialing their secrets

So if the Devil wants to dance with you,
You had better say never,
Because a dance with the Devil,
might last you forever.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Tomb Raider is on and Lara's Dad mentions the Illuminators.

Dingo what are those videos about because if they are about symbols i wont watch. If they are about crazy americans i wont watch. If they are about interesting* stuff i will watch

* Boobs, Football or facts

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Personally, I don't think the question now is so much on if the illuminati exist, but wether the information they're hiding from us is true. Anunaki is a serious subject which involves a lot of ancient history politics, it's the oldest written script still on earth imprinted onto a stone in the middle-east (Iraq I think) If true, this has much relation to the current war over there. But of course in this modern 'real world', the earth is now only 2012 years old, so it must be just a load of bollocks and Jesus obviously just died on a cross to amazingly save us!?, Dont ask why or how, he just did! OK!! Amen x

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So if the Devil wants to dance with you,
You had better say never,
Because a dance with the Devil,
might last you forever.

So you are adding Owls to the list of symbolism now. IS there any chance we could have a comprehensive list of the things that are Illuminati/Devil worshiping symbols? Just so we know what to look out for.

In fact maybe it would be easier for you to give us a list of things that are not Illuminati/ devil worshiping symbols.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Anunaki is a serious subject

no, it is a joke, quite a funny one too (unlike some conspiracy stuff). i've lost track how many times Nibiru has supposed to be about to show itself, its nearly every month someone has "proof" of it appearing in the solar system. truly joyous batshitnuttery, i encourage anyone to look up for entertainment on a quiet evening.
and for the record, Jesus is little more than a 2000 year old conspiracy theory too. some old story, just different charaters in the play.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

That video is very interesting and in my humble opinion represents the most dangerous and worrying aspects of conspiracy theories.

There are some dangerous and unethical things going on in world politics, through cronyism, corruption and collusion. These thing need to be talked about and investigated but the waters of these issues are muddied by the Illuminati/devil worship conspiracies that are evident in the first video (with no factual basis, citation or source).

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Personally, I don't think the question now is so much on if the illuminati exist, but wether the information they're hiding from us is true. Anunaki is a serious subject which involves a lot of ancient history politics, it's the oldest written script still on earth imprinted onto a stone in the middle-east (Iraq I think) If true, this has much relation to the current war over there. But of course in this modern 'real world', the earth is now only 2012 years old, so it must be just a load of bollocks and Jesus obviously just died on a cross to amazingly save us!?, Dont ask why or how, he just did! OK!! Amen x

This post suggests you are an Atheist (did I get that wrong?). In a previous video it said that atheism is designed by the Illuminati to let the devil back into the world through apathy.

How does that sit with you?

How can you be an athiest and believe in the Devil?

are the Illuminati you believe in not Devil Worshipers?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
and for the record, Jesus is little more than a 2000 year old conspiracy theory too. some old story, just different charaters in the play.

And for the record!? How can you prove this? You must believe some messed up shit if you think there's any logic in some guy with a spanish name who was born in the middle-east, useing his spiritual powers to turn water into wine! What sort of influence would someone have getting tortued to death? none obviously!
f*** that I say and believe in historical proven facts engraved into our earth for us to seek and understand, it's called history and it's mysteries. Do you think the pyramids is just a load of bollocks too then? This world goes back millions of years and yes, annunaki DOES exist in the middle east unlike Jesus the superman who cheats death and can live cheaply as an alcoholic. The guy never existed mate, however long ago it was! Annunaki doea, go there yourself!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
This post suggests you are an Atheist (did I get that wrong?). In a previous video it said that atheism is designed by the Illuminati to let the devil back into the world through apathy.

How does that sit with you?

How can you be an athiest and believe in the Devil?

are the Illuminati you believe in not Devil Worshipers?

I'm nothing more or less than human. Religion are just someone else's beliefs. I'm content enough to just believe in my own life, the labels don't fool me. I have lived such an extreme life which envoled close death scenarios to homelessness to travelling the world to getting involved with dangerous and good people. That my beliefs come from my own experiences which help make alot of sense about the current situation the world is in.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'm nothing more or less than human. Religion are just someone else's beliefs. I'm content enough to just believe in my own life, the labels don't fool me. I have lived such an extreme life which envoled close death scenarios to homelessness to travelling the world to getting involved with dangerous and good people. That my beliefs come from my own experiences which help make alot of sense about the current situation the world is in.

is that a no?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So you are adding Owls to the list of symbolism now. IS there any chance we could have a comprehensive list of the things that are Illuminati/Devil worshiping symbols? Just so we know what to look out for.

In fact maybe it would be easier for you to give us a list of things that are not Illuminati/ devil worshiping symbols.

Is that what you took from the video?

That it has Owls in it?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
And for the record!? How can you prove this? You must believe some messed up shit if you think there's any logic in some guy with a spanish name who was born in the middle-east, useing his spiritual powers to turn water into wine!

you should try reading properly, im clearly not believing in the Jesus cult and think its an story invented about some chap to sell a new cult to people. as for the name, im struggleing to think if you are a wind up or really that dumb arse stupid to say that "Jesus" is a spanish name. its a Greek corruption of a jewish name, made popular in Spain due to their adherence to the christ cult. The Truth? :lolol:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I asked you three questions!

There is no need to be rude :)

Sorry for being rude but i'm not labelling myself as anything other than human. Isn't it a bit delusional to think your anything other?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
you should try reading properly, im clearly not believing in the Jesus cult and think its an story invented about some chap to sell a new cult to people. as for the name, im struggleing to think if you are a wind up or really that dumb arse stupid to say that "Jesus" is a spanish name. its a Greek corruption of a jewish name, made popular in Spain due to their adherence to the christ cult. The Truth? :lolol:

It's you who thinks anunaki is a joke, not me!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Say what you like but since he hasn't appeared for over 20 pages I am 100% sure our Lizard Masters have abducted Brunswick. :eek:

My degree of confidence in this may decline to 60 or even 55% over time of course........

Why are you so obsessed with Brunswick? He obviously researches what he types. Do you watch soccer AM am think that's what life is like? Are you so blind to see what the whole lizard thing is targeting? It's like a description of certain types of humans behaviour. It's like saying "they act like snakes" That doesn't mean they are mate! Are you understanding yet or are you a lizard too?
Examples of lizard behaviour:someone who slimes around people, thinks for himself, has no care for anyone other than himself, thinks money and ripping people off is the meaning to life, lacks emotion and love and thinks selfishness is the answer. The appearance means nothing.
Remember my friend, life is like an orange, it's the inside which counts, the outside just wrinkles.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here