Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 77.8%

• Total voters

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
this just adds more evidence to the case they are talking drivel and will add anything and everything into their conspiracies.

A good one is that, far from being benign and nothing happening, the olympics was in fact used as cover for spreading a virus. it has an incubation of 28 days, which is the name of Boyle's film about viurs killing everyone. 28 days after the closing ceromony is the end of the Paraolympics, which is the real closing ceromony... and thats only 2 days before the anniversary of 9/11 !!!111eleven!

this cant be coincidence, its all part of the plan, join the dots, do your own research, when the SHTF you better be ready with your bug out bag and get to your bunker. (you have a bunker, right?)

No, my tin-foil hat will keep me safe.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I liked the fact that he managed to convince himself the presence of Del Boy & Rodney in their Reliant Robin van was somehow a tribute to a tragic (but sadly all too common) shooting in America.

:lolol:

You say that but, If you pushed a robin back onto its tailgate it resembles a pyramid shape with the window as an eye also fools and horses is an anagram of "Hands of loony losers" Del Boy often wore a chequered flat cap, Trotters Indep Traders, traders is an anagram of "Starred" and Mandela as in Mandela House is an anagram of "Leadman" a tool used in Masonary, therefore "Starred Leadman" the whole cast and writers were in on it, we thought we were watching a cleverly writen and acted comedy drama but really we were being brainwashed!!!!!, Has this really got to 55 pages

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
There are powerful groups in the world we need to worry about, organisations of business people, industrialists, politicians and silly claims like these and videos like these just make people laugh and miss the real dangers that exist. Sad really

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
No, my tin-foil hat will keep me safe.

it has been observed that a tin foil hat, lacking any grounding, rather than protecting you from whatever would actually function as an antenna for signals.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
What is illuminati :shrug:

They are a group of devil worshippers that control and dictate to us mere mortals for their own fun, they are sooooo secret and have the ability and power to minipulate EVERYTHING they faked the moon landing, made up the story that dinosaurs walked the earth, shot JFK,they CAN do all that but they cannot stop a couple of geeky virgins with no social skills on the internet not unvialing their secrets

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Fair enough.

Hang on - so which part of the barmy crackpots views do you take seriously ?

See the previous 55 pages :) I'm done with this thread though, football has started, no need to spend all day discussing pyramids and the like.

COME ON YOU SEAGULLS!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
They are a group of devil worshippers that control and dictate to us mere mortals for their own fun, they are sooooo secret and have the ability and power to minipulate EVERYTHING they faked the moon landing, made up the story that dinosaurs walked the earth, shot JFK,they CAN do all that but they cannot stop a couple of geeky virgins with no social skills on the internet not unvialing their secrets

Ok now I'm scared............................
:lol: thanks for that insite

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
it has been observed that a tin foil hat, lacking any grounding, rather than protecting you from whatever would actually function as an antenna for signals.

The most important 3 words on this thread!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

Say what you like but since he hasn't appeared for over 20 pages I am 100% sure our Lizard Masters have abducted Brunswick. :eek:

My degree of confidence in this may decline to 60 or even 55% over time of course........

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
See the previous 55 pages :) I'm done with this thread though, football has started, no need to spend all day discussing pyramids and the like.

COME ON YOU SEAGULLS!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

What was your ambition when you started the thread? When I first saw it I thought 40+ pages, can't believe it's still going! :moo:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Say what you like but since he hasn't appeared for over 20 pages I am 100% sure our Lizard Masters have abducted Brunswick. :eek:

My degree of confidence in this may decline to 60 or even 55% over time of course........

You would seeing as you are Illuminati , in your name is the word "ark" being the resting place of the Illuminati guarded Holy Grail and Jata is a Devon based group of CRAFTSMEN (we all know thats masonic)......wow this conspiracy stuff is soooo easy to decode

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
You would seeing as you are Illuminati , in your name is the word "ark" being the resting place of the Illuminati guarded Holy Grail and Jata is a Devon based group of CRAFTSMEN.......wow this conspiracy stuff is soooo easy to decode

Bugger, I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids! :rant:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What if the hat is made of aluminium (aloominum for any Yanks) foil? Will this provide protection against the illuminasty?

no. you'd need to either ground the hat, have it extend across your entire body (to become a faraday cage) or have a plastic head gear. i could post some image of a young person wearing suitable plastic headwear, but ive thought better of it as it s not their fault and they probably still have more common sence than the typical conspiracy nutter. i think you know what i mean.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What was your ambition when you started the thread? When I first saw it I thought 40+ pages, can't believe it's still going! :moo:

I'll be honest, I didn't think it would even get past one page. It was just a passing obervation. Bizarre really. Now one of the longest threads in the history of the board.

And what has amazed me is how angry some people have got. It's only an observation. Anyone that get's cross about it should really take a long hard look at themselves in my opinion. Ooh, has that guaranteed another ten pages of ranting?!! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here