Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we can't selllout Palace at home...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I really don't know why people STILL take this guy seriously. He's literally taking the piss out of anyone who does.
Mustafa sir, I am with you!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well, BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION HOME TICKETS became easier to buy, and as a result the number of season tickets dwindled on a rather significant scale.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that may just be relevant now we've upped our capacity to 8000 more than our first season at The Amex...
Only if you completely disregard the fact, we are no longer playing in a third world soulless open stadium, playing 'committed' football, in the lower divisions.

Top to bottom we are the same club in name only.

Comparing and drawing conclusions is just silly.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Why don't you leave your sad negative view on everything in life, (including the football club that your supposed to 'Support' ... Not slag off it criticise every 5 minutes) and just keep it to yourself. No-one likes reading your shite you put on here. 'Spanish Dave, what does he actually do?' ... Look a bit of a nob now eh!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
there's less demand for Season Tickets.

Can you post me the reference to this statement?

I doubt we'll sell out on Sunday but not worried for the future in the slightest. We've only just brought back the Goldstone era fans and the expanding/growing is only 18 months old. We'll be fine, how about a little positivity from you because these 'trolling' and negative threads are becoming quite boring now matey.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
That's called social media marketing, not begging. Y'know, the worst thing about you is you're not stupid. The way you go off the charts when we're winning and as soon as we lose a game you're back, predictable as night following day; if you were stupid, those posts would have an imbecilic charm about them. But in fact you're just a sad, bitter little man who gets his tugs by being negative from behind a computer screen. Literally any excuse will do. You'd moan the sky was the wrong shade of blue if it got you half a dozen post quotes on NSC. Cheer up, grow up, man up, shut up.

I am in total agreement :thumbsup:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
This isn't just any league game. This is our biggest one by an absolute MILE.

Says who?
Yes there is a rivalry between us & Palace, but the majority of supporters don't see it and any bigger game than the next.
You see it has the "biggest one by an absolute MILE" but not everyone shares you view.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What a pr***

i mean silly billy I AM for bothering to open this thread..so looking forward to sunday :)
PS probably biggest home game of this season to date so agree with WW there..but not the rest

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Only if you completely disregard the fact, we are no longer playing in a third world soulless open stadium, playing 'committed' football, in the lower divisions.

Top to bottom we are the same club in name only.

Comparing and drawing conclusions is just silly.

I'm not disregarding basic Economic Supply and Demand logic,

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Says who?
Yes there is a rivalry between us & Palace, but the majority of supporters don't see it and any bigger game than the next.
You see it has the "biggest one by an absolute MILE" but not everyone shares you view.

I don't know about being no bigger than other games but I don't think it's the biggest game this season, if I had to choose between going to this or the last game of the season I would pick the latter.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I don't know about being no bigger than other games but I don't think it's the biggest game this season, if I had to choose between going to this or the last game of the season I would pick the latter.

This game means something. The Wolves game may not.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Poyet: Be Ready!
“If they play well and we win they have a great chance to be involved in the biggest game of the season on Sunday – Palace at home. I hope that they will be ready."

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Says who?

To point out the bleedin' obvious, the majority of your supporters have only been around for the last two seasons and don't know any better.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I like how you disappeared and didn't post for basically that whole year we got promoted. You really have nothing positive to say, which is a shame because I agree with you sometimes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has anyone taken the infraction ban, yet?

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
We will sell out and wouldn't it be a surprise to their fans if we welcomed them as guests. I was at the match when Ron Challis began his notoriety with us, but have never hated Palace supporters. Lets win on the pitch and the terraces, have a good time and a win.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
To point out the bleedin' obvious, the majority of your supporters have only been around for the last two seasons and don't know any better.

3,000 kids and 5,000 plastics maybe,hardly the majority,some just don't believe the hype,the majority of fans have seen us play before at some stage.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How many Championship clubs sell out their entire ground every week, I'd like to know?

What? None of them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here