Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we can't selllout Palace at home...

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
It's time you got a new wind up account, everyone is bored with Withdean Wanderer and it's not even mildly amusing anymore. Go back to Richie Reynold's Haircut or start an new one.

Richie Reynold's Haircut ? really :facepalm:

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean
...then what hope is there next year? An extra £50 on the price of a season ticket under Barber, more frustrating and ineffective football from Gus. Are more fans going to actually turn up?

We can't sell-out our biggest game of the season, and that's with a ridiculous 2500 seats unsold for segregation.

After all our suppers abuse of the crowds at Sellhurst Park, this fixture is a total embarrassment. And that's before they've played us off the pitch!

Only a few in north corners left.............just got one:thumbsup:

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
They got the same allocation as you lot and Millwall. Was that 4000? No. 2800

Edit :D Done some checking!

They got the initial 2600 allocation then the Met agreed to sell them another 1200, Something they refused to do for yourselves and Millwall. They had 800 left from the 3800 allocation on the Thursday morning. So can't confirm exact numbers.

HAHAHA Get you facts right they had more than us and millwall

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The current safety certificate has put permitted ground capacity at 28,500 at this point.

This will increase to the full 30,750 by season end.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
You been living under a rock? The corners are all open, capacity is 30,750 now. Keep up 007...

The official Amex website and *wikipedia need to also keep up then moneypenny. I can only be bothered to research using trusty google and that doesn't return much about anything more than 29k. Apologies if incorrect.

The official Amex website and *wikipedia need to also keep up then moneypenny. I can only be bothered to research using trusty google and that doesn't return much about anything more than 29k. Apologies if incorrect.

Who the hell looks at Wiki and posts it as fact anyway.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The only relevant fact for now is that the maximum permitted capacity for this match is 28,500.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
When I think of Withdean Wanderer I always think of this

Attachments

• Dads-Army-Frazier-doomed.png
    Dads-Army-Frazier-doomed.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 66

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
No, lets cut to the chase. A palace fan spending so much time on a rivals forum, even doing research on a rival club. A closet fan? Time to move on pal and go back to BBS. Your not welcome.

Lets cut to the chase? With so many threads about Palace it's difficult to know the difference.

To be fair I come on here to get a bit of the other side's view, only very minimal winding up. Don't be so sensitive. Back to the thread though and my point that if the official amex website can't state the capacity then how should I know?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Lets cut to the chase? With so many threads about Palace it's difficult to know the difference.

To be fair I come on here to get a bit of the other side's view, only very minimal winding up. Don't be so sensitive. Back to the thread though and my point that if the official amex website can't state the capacity then how should I know?

ones quality and and the others pants, hence you and many of your friends spending all your time on here.

westy

Jul 25, 2003

Yea just think they are using LARGE segregation areas for this one hence the loss of a lot of seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here