Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we can't selllout Palace at home...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Well, BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION HOME TICKETS became easier to buy, and as a result the number of season tickets dwindled on a rather significant scale.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that may just be relevant now we've upped our capacity to 8000 more than our first season at The Amex...

True, an increase in capacity of a mere 22,000 from 24 months ago. Barber OUT.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I can confirm that Withdean wanderer IS NOT A PALACE FAN, I have never heard a Palace fan be that negative about Brighton, or any other club for that matter.

The mind boggles.....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I can confirm that Withdean wanderer IS NOT A PALACE FAN, I have never heard a Palace fan be that negative about Brighton, or any other club for that matter.

The mind boggles.....

We love him, he's our very own

eeyore.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
To point out the bleedin' obvious, the majority of your supporters have only been around for the last two seasons and don't know any better.
One more ill informed Croydon moron-thanks for your input. Now if you wouldn't mind, kindly get back to BBS.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
yep only a 100 or so North west corner tickets left on sale now ...these will all sell out by sunday so if you want a ticket you better hurry :)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
ermm we do have a game to win tomorrow people..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
yep only a 100 or so North west corner tickets left on sale now ...these will all sell out by sunday so if you want a ticket you better hurry :)

The game is on Sunday , I reckon all the tickets will be sold by Wednesday.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No alcohol sales for this one pre-game...

Someone told me all pubs by station have been told to stay closed pre game by police? Have to have a few beers with breky at home then!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Four pages in less than 2 hours. Not a bad catch by the OP but he has done better.

5/10

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If a WW thread only got half a dozen replies he would have a relapse.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
[MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] where are when everyone needs a good ticket up date ?? ps with all the hassle and early kick off, kids foootball and the threat of trouble i reckon we are more likely to see Charlton sell out than this game !

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
I'm I season ticket holder yet I can't buy a ticket for a friend that's the problem lift that and they will sell like sweets

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
...then what hope is there next year? An extra £50 on the price of a season ticket under Barber, more frustrating and ineffective football from Gus. Are more fans going to actually turn up?

We can't sell-out our biggest game of the season, and that's with a ridiculous 2500 seats unsold for segregation.

After all our suppers abuse of the crowds at Sellhurst Park, this fixture is a total embarrassment. And that's before they've played us off the pitch!

Somebody slap him with a wet fish!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
To point out the bleedin' obvious, the majority of your supporters have only been around for the last two seasons and don't know any better.

Zzzzzz. You don't ACTUALLY believe that do you? I assumed you Palace lot were joking, you're not REALLY that thick are you? I've got to know about 12-15 people in the seats around me in the WSU. Not a SINGLE ONE is a "new" fan. Some were STHs at Withdean, most went to Withdean every so often then became STHs at the new stadium. I reckon we have about 5k "new" fans at most. A lot of returning fans from Goldstone and loads that went on/off during Withdean.

[MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] where are when everyone needs a good ticket up date ?? ps with all the hassle and early kick off, kids foootball and the threat of trouble i reckon we are more likely to see Charlton sell out than this game !

I'm here.

Remaining seats will sell out Wednesday, if we beat Barnsley, Thursday if we don't. Ticket exchange will then go active. Maybe the club will still have a few late day additions, like the ESU ones and a few more in the West.

This is a massive game, but some I know (STH's from the Withdean days) with kids, do give this one a miss. I'm taking mine and am happy to, but not everyone is the same.

The club could help themselves by making the website not look like it's already sold out, and by getting some positive PR out there about how easy it is to get to and from the Amex - Yes - its is very easy. Even with kids in toe on a Tuesday night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here