Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we can't selllout Palace at home...

I'm I season ticket holder yet I can't buy a ticket for a friend that's the problem lift that and they will sell like sweets

Your friend could buy a ticket if they had been to a game in the last 3 years, or they can buy one for any other game.

Unless you moved seat, it is unlikely they would be able to sit with you anyhow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
3,000 kids and 5,000 plastics maybe,hardly the majority,some just don't believe the hype,the majority of fans have seen us play before at some stage.
Don't say that to 6 year old Jnr Stat (F).

The merest mention of Palace has her punching her clenched fist into her open palm saying through a scrunched up face,:-

'I hate Palace'.

The rivalry may well have been overplayed in Stat Towers.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Sake, we're getting more at home than any other club in the Championship and still that's not good enough. You really need help!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
...then what hope is there next year? An extra £50 on the price of a season ticket under Barber, more frustrating and ineffective football from Gus. Are more fans going to actually turn up?

We can't sell-out our biggest game of the season, and that's with a ridiculous 2500 seats unsold for segregation.

After all our suppers abuse of the crowds at Sellhurst Park, this fixture is a total embarrassment. And that's before they've played us off the pitch!

Antidepressants: Selecting one that's right for you - MayoClinic.com

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
...then what hope is there next year? An extra £50 on the price of a season ticket under Barber, more frustrating and ineffective football from Gus. Are more fans going to actually turn up?

We can't sell-out our biggest game of the season, and that's with a ridiculous 2500 seats unsold for segregation.

After all our suppers abuse of the crowds at Sellhurst Park, this fixture is a total embarrassment. And that's before they've played us off the pitch!

It's time you got a new wind up account, everyone is bored with Withdean Wanderer and it's not even mildly amusing anymore. Go back to Richie Reynold's Haircut or start an new one.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Zzzzzz. You don't ACTUALLY believe that do you? I assumed you Palace lot were joking, you're not REALLY that thick are you? I've got to know about 12-15 people in the seats around me in the WSU. Not a SINGLE ONE is a "new" fan. Some were STHs at Withdean, most went to Withdean every so often then became STHs at the new stadium. I reckon we have about 5k "new" fans at most. A lot of returning fans from Goldstone and loads that went on/off during Withdean.

This gets me as well, the people behind me and to the left of me have been going since the 70's a few of them owned ST's at Withdean some didn't. The people to the right were long term ST holders at Withdean and the lad and dad in front of me the dad used to attend semi regularly at Withdean but the lad was too young and now has a ST at the Amex.

There's not on person there that you wouldn't be able to discuss long ex players with apart from the young lad. The 15k new fans thing the Nigel's like to chirp on about doesn't really hold true in practice then.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
tumblr_lyufmmtn711qdddnho1_500.jpg

The Albion HAVE to test out Ticket allocation at The Amex and learn by their mistakes each time the capacity is increased.

They could have easily given Palace another 1,000 tickets and then people like WW would be on here complaining they couldn't get a ticket ! The fact that the online website does not show the new seats and their availability is clearly one item that needs to be addressed in the future.

It looks like the official capacity of 30,500 is just about right - providing enough seating for all those Albion needing seats in the event of a big game and the ability to increase/decrease away support as needed.

BTW the game will sell out.:albion2:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
[MENTION=30]Withdean Wanderer[/MENTION],many familys have children that play to a very good level of football played sundays and the league refused to blank the weekend out,and with the already disrupted,many have to play the games,so would imagine a few thousand couldnt go when they wanted including mums and dads.
''''''''''TRY AGAIN

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
with just under 4000 leeds fans. Well done.

They got the same allocation as you lot and Millwall. Was that 4000? No. 2800

Edit :D Done some checking!

They got the initial 2600 allocation then the Met agreed to sell them another 1200, Something they refused to do for yourselves and Millwall. They had 800 left from the 3800 allocation on the Thursday morning. So can't confirm exact numbers.

Last edited:

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
[MENTION=30]Withdean Wanderer[/MENTION],many familys have children that play to a very good level of football played sundays and the league refused to blank the weekend out,and with the already disrupted,many have to play the games,so would imagine a few thousand couldnt go when they wanted including mums and dads.
''''''''''TRY AGAIN

Good point. Our club saw this one coming however and did a deal with the opponents we were due to play on the 17th, and moved the fixture forward to one of the spare weekends.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
some clubs have only played 5 league games and the leagues want the season finished by april,my son has refused to play for his club letting them down,but i said he cant miss this game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here