Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we can't selllout Palace at home...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You can't really compare this archaic bulletin board with the HOL can you? I mean really?

you can,ones clean fresh and easy to navigate,the other is flash brash and not so pleasing on the eye,and the posts seem to update yearly.

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
we already have the best attendance record for this division, we play the best style of football i've ever seen from bha (although i would agree that when we start to convert the games we boss into wins it would be amazing!) everything goes up. you really are a miserable git.

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
...then what hope is there next year? An extra £50 on the price of a season ticket under Barber, more frustrating and ineffective football from Gus. Are more fans going to actually turn up?

We can't sell-out our biggest game of the season, and that's with a ridiculous 2500 seats unsold for segregation.

After all our suppers abuse of the crowds at Sellhurst Park, this fixture is a total embarrassment. And that's before they've played us off the pitch!

Wouldn't that be cheating?:smile:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To a lot of people this isn't a big game.

After losing tonight, it's pretty much our playoff final now - except with no extra time or penalties.

Lose against Palace on Sunday ( if Forest have won on Saturday), and it's over for this season, barring a miracle.

I hope Gus makes this very clear to the players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here